1b.app
Link copied -

Product filters in the online store.

Good afternoon!
I load the description of goods, characteristics from an external source through the Universal import "yml". The category on the site displays all absolutely characteristics as filters. Configured import so that characteristics are not loaded as filters (value 0). I'm trying to set up certain characteristics in the http://domovoy.kr.ua/admin/shop/products/filters/ system that should be displayed as a filter. To do this, in the settings in the filters there is a checkmark - "Enable customization of Available in filters and Table characteristics, ignoring the filter settings for products" - I tick it - yes it is displayed. But as soon as I re-upload the product descriptions and these characteristics are there, they again cease to be displayed in the filters until I re-enter this filter and re-save it with a tick again.
Question. How can I configure so that only certain filters are always displayed in each category, and when the data is updated, the
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment