Link copied -

Ukrposhta. Auto return settings.

Нужна CRM-система с полной интеграцией с УкрПочтой? Установите OneBox OS
Hello.
Ukrposhta has auto-return options:
1. turn after the save term
2.turn in 7 calendar days
3. look at how the manager is, how the manager is guided
Now, when registering a ttn from Boxing, the 1st option is automatically put down - "turn after the splice term is saved"
How do I set up the "Rotate in 7 calendar days" option?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon, unfortunately I did not find anything similar in the documentation for the Ukrposhti api. Please check with your manager in Ukrposhta if it is possible to send what you want when creating a parcel via api, and if so, how to do it.
25.05.2021, 16:57
Original comment available on version: ru

Snowball wrote:
Good afternoon, unfortunately I did not find anything similar in the documentation for the Ukrposhti api. Please check with your manager in Ukrposhta if it is possible to send what you want when creating a parcel via api, and if so, how to do it.

Good afternoon!
Response API-Support Ukrposhta.
When creating a shipment, you need to specify (attached a photo to the comment)
26.05.2021, 11:07

We can finalize the setting in 1 hour. In the settings of the Ukrposhti cabinet in the box, you will choose from two options. Bill?
26.05.2021, 11:11

This is the basic function that integration with Ukrposhta should perform.
By putting down the automatic "turn after the save term" we confirm our consent to the paid storage of the parcel in the department. If the parcel was not picked up in 7 days, it is stored for a fee for another 7 days, then auto-return and we pay for everything.
It cannot be that this has not been implemented, because then all users, when registering TTN through onebox, receive paid storage of uncollected parcels.
Please check if this has already been implemented in some way, and you can just update?
26.05.2021, 12:03

Unfortunately, this function is not implemented in OneBox and the Ukrposhti api in this case sets the default value.
26.05.2021, 12:11

Куприян Владислав Валерьевич
Baza.cn.ua / Integrator (FOP Kupriyan)

Zagidulin Nail wrote:
If the parcel was not picked up in 7 days, it is stored for a fee for another 7 days, then auto-return and we pay for everything.

You do not pay for storage, you pay only for the delivery "there" and "back" (50% from there)
Alas, OneBox developers do not globally think through integration, but do MVP or whatever suits (accepts) the customer.
Try to possibly write to your UE manager what would you set by default without storage
28.05.2021, 11:44

Kupriyan Vladislav Valerievich
Baza.cn.ua / Integrator (FOP Kupriyan) wrote:
Alas, OneBox developers do not globally think through integration

and you do not miss the moment so that at any convenient or inconvenient occasion you do not crap the company / employees, then you are surprised that you are banned or limits are set. Keep up the good work

Kupriyan Vladislav Valerievich
Baza.cn.ua / Integrator (FOP Kupriyan) wrote:
but they do MVP or what suits (accepts) the customer.

They come to you and say: I need to be able to send a parcel via Ukrposhta. I understand correctly that instead of 30 man-hours, instead of 30 man-hours, you would spend 200 to implement all 80 possible checkboxes / settings in each of the methods provided by the api?
28.05.2021, 11:50

Куприян Владислав Валерьевич
Baza.cn.ua / Integrator (FOP Kupriyan)
DEAR "SNOW" (Bodyako Dmitry)
1. Please do not switch to "you", since I do not drink tea with you in the evenings
2. Please indicate what specific words (turnovers) I will "crap" you / the company
28.05.2021, 12:26

1. Vlad, we have known each other for about 5 years and have repeatedly switched on this forum and in life to "you", i.e. I wrote you "you" and you wrote me "you", let's not start abruptly for some reason to switch to "you", ok?
2. By the fact that you write that we do not think over integration and always do only a minimum (mvp)
28.05.2021, 12:37

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment