1b.app
Link copied -

Nova Poshta (registry)

When creating a registry by NP, we get an error
Doing so

Getting error
If you go into logging, then this is the error
[ID_20450314070660] => Please enter a valid phone number from the express invoice to show full information
We wrote to the NP, they answered that we would contact you

What could it be ?
Usually noticed that the problem is when someone changes the account in the order after creating the TTN. But specifically in the orders that on the screen there were no such errors and the cabinet in the order was exactly the one from which the TTN was created
Tell me what is causing this?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon. Дайте пожалуйста ссылку вида https://vzuto.crm-onebox.com/admin/customorder/roznitsa/?workflowid[0]=24&fi... =&filterdatetoto=&filtercustomnik26=&filterdeletedid=&st_workflowid[0]=67&filterintervalfrom=&filterintervalto=&filterdateplanfrom=&filterdateplanto=&ok=1&searchLine= so that I can select one desired order and call the specified function for it. Thank you.
08.12.2020, 18:57
Original comment available on version: ru

as soon as such an order appears, I will immediately write, thank you, this did not happen yesterday
09.12.2020, 11:23
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment