1b.app
Link copied -

Justin incorrectly fills in TTN in the order

Не правильно заполняются ТТН в заказе?
Возникают сложности в интеграции с Justin?
Вы всегда можете создать топик на нашем форуме и получить ответ! Создать топик
Here is the order https://baza.cn.ua/admin/customorder/order/24848/edit/
TTN was created through the tab https://baza.cn.ua/admin/customorder/order/24848/justininvoice/
Created by TTN ****16373869586**
But this is not the correct TTN
When we press print in the tab https://prnt.sc/v312cl
That shows the correct TTN https://prnt.sc/v31393
Why is this correct TTN not shown in the order, and what kind of code does it show in the TTN?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Kupriyan Vladislav Valerievich wrote:
Why is this correct TTN not shown in the order, and what kind of code does it show in the TTN?

We import the invoice number (TTN) and internal number EH (when created from OneBox, it corresponds to the process ID) that the Justin API gives us.
The sticker is printed not by the TTN number, but by the internal EH number.
Why they have a different TTN number printed in the sticker - you can ask Justin technical support directly
21.10.2020, 16:59
Original comment available on version: ru

Куприян Владислав Валерьевич
Baza.cn.ua / Integrator (FOP Kupriyan)

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich Administrator wrote:

We import the invoice number (TTN) and internal number EH (when created from OneBox, it corresponds to the process ID) that the Justin API gives us.
The sticker is printed not by the TTN number, but by the internal EH number.
Why they have a different TTN number printed in the sticker - you can ask Justin technical support directly

By the number that is written in the box after creation, nothing can be tracked
That is, I cannot send this number to the client so that he can track the delivery, also I cannot send this number to the outlet, since again it will not be tracked
How can I make it so that in the box in the invoice field the TTN number is written, which is displayed on the sticker?
21.10.2020, 17:17

By the number that is written in the box after creation, nothing can be tracked
That is, I cannot send this number to the client so that he can track the delivery, also I cannot send this number to the outlet, since again it will not be tracked

If I were the Justin.ua API developer, I could answer this question for you. But I am not.

How can I make it so that in the box in the invoice field the TTN number is written, which is displayed on the sticker?

We use the API https://justin.ua/api/api_justin_documentation.pdf , where, according to the documentation of paragraph "11 REQUEST FOR THE FIXING OF THE EXPRESS INVOICE" in the description of the response, it is indicated that the TTN number is given in the ttn element.
But since they signed that this parameter is "obsolete" - apparently they have changed something in their architecture recently and did not notify anyone.
As far as I understand, what is written on the sticker is the number of the freight unit of departure, and not the TTN. As far as I remember from personal experience of using the services of this logistics company, their TTN numbers have a 9-digit value.
I recommend that you check with Justin that in the above method they have the TTN number directly, by which shipments can be tracked - and then we will decide what integration changes are required on our part.
21.10.2020, 18:02

I assume that now you need to use the number in the form 41*****77 (9-digit) as the TTN, which they give in the number element.
In parallel with this, it is necessary to change the logic of receiving shipment statuses to work with the new TTN format, because in the status receiving API they also write that the current type of TTN is outdated, but it works.
21.10.2020, 18:07

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich wrote:
I assume that now you need to use the number in the form 41*****77 (9-digit) as the TTN, which they give in the number element.
In parallel with this, it is necessary to change the logic of receiving shipment statuses to work with the new TTN format, because in the status receiving API they also write that the current type of TTN is outdated, but it works.

If it needs to be finalized - it takes 2 hours
21.10.2020, 18:10

I don’t know how it used to work at all and what TTNs were sent to customers, but I understand that now I can’t send a TTN to a client from the box, by which he can track the movement and status of his package
Now everything works like this
I went into the order made TTN Justin, then opened the sticker for printing
From there I took the TTN number, wrote it down on the invoice and then send it to the outlet and to the client
Clients come here https://justin.ua/tracking?number=41*****77 and check the status by the number (which is on the sticker)
Nothing can be traced by the number that the box now issues after the creation of the TTN
But this is all a "calic" option that takes a lot of time and this is all done, to put it mildly, through one place
1. It turns out that it would all work, you need to pay for revision?
2. There are no other options (what would it work like other logistics of NP and UP - the TTN code in the invoice field is correct)?
21.10.2020, 18:31

1. It turns out that it would all work, you need to pay for revision?
2. There are no other options (what would it work like other logistics of NP and UP - the TTN code in the invoice field is correct)?

I can once again quote the text above, which describes why this happens and what is a possible solution.
If you read it more carefully, you will see that your judgment that the number on the top of the sticker is the delivery note number is erroneous. This is the package number.
Apparently now instead of TTN it is necessary to use the EH number, I provided the solution and assessment.

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich wrote:
We use the API https://justin.ua/api/api_justin_documentation.pdf , where, according to the documentation of paragraph "11 REQUEST FOR THE FIXING OF THE EXPRESS INVOICE" in the description of the response, it is indicated that the TTN number is given in the ttn element.
But since they signed that this parameter is "obsolete" - apparently they have changed something in their architecture recently and did not notify anyone.
As far as I understand, what is written on the sticker is the number of the freight unit of departure, and not the TTN. As far as I remember from personal experience of using the services of this logistics company, their TTN numbers have a 9-digit value.
If it needs to be finalized - it takes 2 hours
22.10.2020, 09:27

In short, it's clear
Let it work through one place
I guess that just no one uses the functionality of creating TTN justin in OneBox
Are you planning to invest in solving this problem?
22.10.2020, 10:56

I don't answer questions like this.
And for investments, there was already a topic on the forum, which described the rules for their provision.
22.10.2020, 13:35

Kupriyan Vladislav Valerievich
Baza.cn.ua / Integrator (FOP Kupriyan) wrote:
In short, it's clear
I guess that just no one uses the functionality of creating TTN justin in OneBox

Stop pouring shit, I'm already tired of reading this. I give you one last warning
22.10.2020, 14:13

Ustimenko Igor OneBox CTO wrote:

In short, it's clear

Stop pouring shit, I'm already tired of reading this. I give you one last warning

And where did you see "shit" why are you starting to "press"?
I figured it out and it turned out that now it’s not easy to work with the delivery of Justin, you have to print, then interrupt the TTN and it’s all somehow wrong, compared to other UP and NP logisticians
At the same time, they offer me to make a revision, well, it’s somehow abnormal at least, if the integration with Justin is raw, then you need to write it like that, or if I figured it out wrong, then give me more information so that I can understand from it what I’m doing wrong
22.10.2020, 16:46

In short, it's clear

And where did you see "shit" why are you starting to "press"?
I figured it out and it turned out that now it’s not easy to work with the delivery of Justin, you have to print, then interrupt the TTN and it’s all somehow wrong, compared to other UP and NP logisticians
At the same time, they offer me to make a revision, well, it’s somehow abnormal at least, if the integration with Justin is raw, then you need to write it like that, or if I figured it out wrong, then give me more information so that I can understand from it what I’m doing wrong

If you are not satisfied with the revision, wait until other clients do it or make an investment
and what's wrong here I don't understand
In any case, I gave the OS - take into account
22.10.2020, 18:27

and what's wrong here I don't understand

It is not normal that in order to send the TTN to the outlet you need:
1. Create it in box
2. Next print the siter
3. Then rewrite from the TTN sticker
4. Enter this code in the invoice field (remove the incomprehensible code that now comes from Justin's api)
5. And only because of this already send the TTN to the outlet and to the client
Looking forward to investment!
22.10.2020, 18:44

some kind of tin - you even get lost who is the support here and who is the client))
I thought I had a complicated relationship with TP, but it turns out to be a tradition))
09.11.2020, 20:05

TP employee Justin answered me that the normal (short) TTN code also comes to the API
Here is "Good afternoon. In the response to the creation of EH, there is also a short number. The field is called number"
Please correct this moment https://prnt.sc/vhdsf9
11.11.2020, 14:39

Dear developers, could you correct the action that sends the invoice to the Rosette https://prnt.sc/vswiha so that in the case of Justin, it would send this invoice https://prnt.sc/vswj5s (and does this field have name in van box to substitute in SMS templates for clients?)
30.11.2020, 16:16

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment