1b.app
Link copied -

Can't choose new mail branch

Greetings, I cannot select the branch of the new post office, although it is in the databases.

The problem appeared recently, tested with two settlements Ivanychi and Mykolaiv

On screenshots, I provide information that branches and cities are in the databases, and that I cannot select them.
Original question is available on version: ua

Answers:

Go to the settings of the NP account in the box and click the button to update the default points inside the integration
27.08.2024, 11:49
Original comment available on version: ru

Олександр
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you
Do you want to press this key?

let him cook

OneBox production wrote:

Go to the settings of the NP account in the box and click the button to update the default points inside the integration

27.08.2024, 14:31

Олександр
I updated it, but I still can't choose a branch, do I need to wait?

Added screenshots that I can't choose a branch.

let him cook

OneBox production wrote:

yes

27.08.2024, 14:48
Original comment available on version: ua

The update occurs in the background and can last for ten minutes, provided that the API NP is not down.
27.08.2024, 14:59

Олександр
Tell me, how often do I need to update, because I updated yesterday and this problem appeared in the morning?

let him cook
OneBox production wrote:
The update takes place in the background and it can last ten minutes, provided that the app is not idle.
27.08.2024, 16:03
Original comment available on version: ua

the update occurs automatically once a day at night, but sometimes NPs have moments when they do not respond to requests (like tonight, for example), and therefore if you cannot find a certain branch or city and you know that it exists, you can simply manually update the directory.
27.08.2024, 16:07

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment