1b.app
Link copied -

Register New mail

Hello, I have a question, I did not understand myself
How does the registry work here? For example, I'm interested in manually creating a REGISTER from the goods marked with a check mark, how is this done?
I saw there is an opportunity to add TTN to the register when going to the stage, but then every order will be placed there, right? how does one create a register per date?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

1. Goods cannot be added to the register, they can be added to the TTN register
2. Before adding to the registry, the box searches for an unopened registry in the new mail and adds a TTN to it, if there is no such registry, it creates a new one and adds the TTN to the new registry.
08.08.2022, 13:36
Original comment available on version: ru

Not correctly expressed add TTN to the registry
Here's an example of how to check the box on the screen and add the selected ones to the registry
08.08.2022, 13:40

you have some other questions here, the main one seems to have an answer in my 2nd paragraph
08.08.2022, 13:48

how to manually add TTN to the registry?
08.08.2022, 14:09

As far as I remember, there is no such possibility, only an action at the stage
08.08.2022, 14:27

it's a pity, but he finds an unprinted register for today? Or will it also look for a month ago?
08.08.2022, 15:22

The first unopened register that came across. In theory, you should not have three-year-old registries that you have not printed or deleted.
08.08.2022, 16:27

Abashin Alexander Andreevich wrote:
Not correctly expressed add TTN to the registry
Here's an example of how to check the box on the screen and add the selected ones to the registry

In the bulk process changes block, there is a block for adding orders to the registry . In the item Edit window
08.08.2022, 16:31

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment