1b.app
Link copied -

Can't create TTN meest express (Mist Express)

Answers:

Imported data on cities and departments, should pull up addresses.
03.11.2021, 18:33
Original comment available on version: ru

Куприян Владислав Валерьевич
Baza.cn.ua / Integrator (FOP Kupriyan)

Zamogilny Dmitry
OneBox production
Employee wrote:
Imported data on cities and departments, should pull up addresses.

So lifted
Є food:
1. Why didn’t it immediately work, the problem was on my side or on your side?
2. TTN created without dimension parameters, where can you marvel at the data on TTN what did it do?
3. Can you sort out the TTN and marvel at the data (maybe some log of the Crimea https://baza.cn.ua/admin/logs/showall/ajax/?file=meestexpress-2021-11-04.log)?
04.11.2021, 18:18

1. Look at the Meest documentation, they have only archives with lists of places and files, to unarchive and import them, I need to manually visconate the command, for that, at my glance, the power of automation is more important than the tasks of Meest
2, 3 - set the butt of the process from TTN Meest
10.11.2021, 08:06

Куприян Владислав Валерьевич
Baza.cn.ua / Integrator (FOP Kupriyan)

Zamogilny Dmitry
OneBox production
Employee wrote:
1. Look at the Meest documentation, they have only archives with lists of places and files, to unarchive and import them, I need to manually visconate the command, for that, at my glance, the power of automation is more important than the tasks of Meest
2, 3 - set the butt of the process from TTN Meest

1.1. To log in to enable the integration and everything was correctly processed by the need to enable in the market, and then write here on the forum to enable you to import the data?
1.2. How should the import work with the archive, and new entries periodically appear, then what is needed to work so that the information in the documents is updated?
2. You know the data on TTN in the logs, can you marvel at the Crimean logs here?
3. Axis test TTH 713-8439863 with parameters How can you see the data?
10.11.2021, 09:20

Kupriyan Vladislav Valerievich
Baza.cn.ua / Integrator (FOP Kupriyan) wrote:
1.1. To log in to enable the integration and everything was correctly processed by the need to enable in the market, and then write here on the forum to enable you to import the data?
1.2. How should the import work with the archive, and new entries periodically appear, then what is needed to work so that the information in the documents is updated?
2. You know the data on TTN in the logs, can you marvel at the Crimean logs here?
3. Axis test TTH 713-8439863 with parameters How can you see the data?

1.1. At the moment it is.
1.2. I will need to understand the relevance of the data. However, post-updating from the archive on the Meest site is more important to update the actual structure of the data base, and also the logic, so the fields in the dodniks change from time to time. First of all, it's important to us that the Meest API has few methods for importing, and not just downloading, a file.
2. There are no tabs for the "/meestexpressinvoice/" process, such a block of the process with detailed data on TTN, like for example, in NP, there is no such thing.
3. In OneBox, you can’t do it at all
You can also refer to the Meest documentation, for example https://api.meest.com/v3.0/openAPI/print/declaration/713-8439863/pdf
Investigation block abo diyu z rozdrukivki TTN in OneBox - 4 years.
12.11.2021, 13:43

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment