1b.app
Link copied -

The problem with the formation of TTN NP for sending type "Door-Warehouse"

Good afternoon.
There was a problem with the formation of TTN NP for sending type "Door-Warehouse"
In the integration settings, I switched to the required type, the address is indicated, the warehouse number has already been deleted altogether, but the TTN is still formed with this warehouse, and not the address.
It takes a very long time to manually change all TPHs.
I looked through the integration code - there is generally no processing of this type of sending in the auto-action. This is a major bug, in my opinion. Orders are sent by courier, but there is no possibility to create such deliveries.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Hello, in the automatic action, you can only send to the warehouse. It will take about 5 hours to finalize the ability to send to the door.
04.09.2020, 12:56
Original comment available on version: ru

Bodyako Dmitry Employee wrote:
Hello, in the automatic action, you can only send to the warehouse. It will take about 5 hours to finalize the ability to send to the door.

Not quite right. To the door sending works. Checked multiple times. Doesn't work from the door.
These are the basic methods of NP, are we really only sending by courier?
I’ll clarify on completion for money, but I think that this functionality should work out of the box.
04.09.2020, 13:45

I'm sorry, I made a mistake about sending to the door. Doesn't work really only from doors. Make it possible to send from the door 2h. Those. if the Door-XXX type is selected, then the automatic action will take the address from the integration and send it from the door.
04.09.2020, 14:11

Bodyako Dmitry Employee wrote:
I'm sorry, I made a mistake about sending to the door. Doesn't work really only from doors. Make it possible to send from the door 2h. Those. if the Door-XXX type is selected, then the automatic action will take the address from the integration and send it from the door.

Thank you for your prompt response!
Sales!
Where do I go to get started? This must be implemented as soon as possible.
04.09.2020, 14:20

So where to go to start the revision?
07.09.2020, 08:38

We will now send you an invoice to start the revision
08.09.2020, 15:24

Ustimenko Igor Administrator wrote:
We will now send you an invoice to start the revision

Clarification is required on this issue: will it be necessary to pay additional paid technical support to launch this revision?
We agree to pay for the finalization itself, but the management will not go for additional costs beyond that.
08.09.2020, 15:56

Pushkin Andrey
Client wrote:
Ustimenko Igor Administrator wrote: We will now send you an invoice to launch the revision. Clarification is required on this issue: will it be necessary to pay additional paid technical support to launch this revision? We agree to pay for the revision itself, but the management will not go for additional costs beyond that.

No, it doesn `t need.
You only need to pay for revision
08.09.2020, 15:58

Ustimenko Igor Administrator wrote:
Pushkin AndreyClient wrote: Igor Ustimenko Administrator wrote: We will now send you an invoice to start the revision that manual will not work. no, it is not necessary. You only need to pay for revision

The invoice went to the accounting department for payment.
Further communication is best transferred to the mail.
Thank you!
08.09.2020, 16:03

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment