1b.app
Link copied -

Problem with the task of accruing salary after the Update.

Answers:

According to your description, it is not clear what exactly the problem is and what started to work wrong.
10.12.2020, 13:39
Original comment available on version: ru

Quantity 743 units.
From above on a yellow background counts the salary
Order RFP amount (break).bp: should be UAH 89.16
Order RFP amount (casting).bp: should be 267.48
Salary amount (total).bp: should be 356.64
10.12.2020, 13:47

At you it is configured by actions, or procedure?
Please provide a detailed description of what and on the basis of what should be considered so
10.12.2020, 14:07

At you it is configured by actions, or procedure? - I have no idea
There is a profile where the prices for the work are indicated. https://box.vals.net.ua/admin/shop/custom/object/directory/5/
pay attention to yesterday's closed work processes, draw parallels for yourself what and how should be counted!
Before releasing an update, it is necessary to bring it to the ideal, and not like that from the bay of floundering to make people PROBLEMS !!
10.12.2020, 14:14

contact Roman Tkachenko, he did it!
10.12.2020, 14:15

Krasnobrizhev Alexander Viktorovich wrote:
At you it is configured by actions, or procedure? - I have no idea
There is a profile where the prices for the work are indicated. https://box.vals.net.ua/admin/shop/custom/object/directory/5/

I am not an integrator of your project and similarly I have no idea what and how you have configured. In this regard, I ask you how it is configured on your project.
If you yourself do not know what and how it works for you - how can you claim that the functionality is wrong? It's possible that you didn't set it up right from the start.

pay attention to yesterday's closed work processes, draw parallels for yourself what and how should be counted!
contact Roman Tkachenko, he did it!

If you want me to help you for free, please kindly provide information about your setting, according to which the above calculation should be performed.
Or contact the above integrator yourself, who set up the project for you.

Before releasing an update, it is necessary to bring it to the ideal, and not like that from the bay of floundering to make people PROBLEMS !!

I am not responsible for updating the product.
You created an update request - in fact, I made it.
10.12.2020, 14:44

I don't see any problems like this.
10.12.2020, 14:47

After the update, it does not correctly calculate the salary. What is not clear here?
Above I wrote how to count.
From above on a yellow background counts the salary
Order RFP amount (break).bp: should be UAH 89.16
Order RFP amount (casting).bp: should be 267.48
Salary amount (total).bp: should be 356.64
If I knew that this would be the case, I would not ask for any update and would not ask you to do something for me for free.
If I knew what and how the Integrator did, then probably I would not need it. But a lot of money was spent on something that you broke in one minute. And now you reproach me that you do it for free!
Concerning it (Perhaps at you initially it is not correctly configured.) Are you kidding me?
Please fix the system as soon as possible.
The integrator sends to you.
10.12.2020, 14:50

I see it's been fixed. Thank you.
10.12.2020, 15:39

Not quite everything. the next problem is that after pressing the button to credit https://box.vals.net.ua/admin/customorder/issue/14145/edit/ labels should come out, only one 100 pcs.
7.5 labels should come out. 100 pieces each and the last, broken down into 43 pieces.
Please correct.
10.12.2020, 15:48

I see it's been fixed. Thank you.

We didn't change anything.

Not quite everything. the next problem is that after pressing the button to credit https://box.vals.net.ua/admin/customorder/issue/14145/edit/ labels should come out, only one 100 pcs.
7.5 labels should come out. 100 pieces each and the last, broken down into 43 pieces.
Please correct.

Within the framework of 1 appeal, 1 problem is solved.
10.12.2020, 15:57

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment