1b.app
Link copied -

Counterparty balance adjustment

When entering data into OneBox for the first time, it is necessary to adjust the balance between us and our counterparties.
For example, we owe the supplier 1000 UAH. Where can this figure be adjusted so that the counterparty (supplier) card displays up-to-date information on the current state of obligations?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon, Denis.
Liabilities are generated based on business processes. That is, in each process there are obligations for the client, they are summarized for all orders (of one client) and are displayed in the client card as general.
In order for you to initially adjust the obligations, I advise you to create a simple business process for 2, add the client, payments and products on the first, and recalculate the obligations on the second.
As a result, you will have the information you need + all manipulations will be recorded in the processes.
03.10.2020, 16:17
Original comment available on version: ru

Should the business process you propose be inbound or outbound?
05.10.2020, 16:42

Denis wrote:
Should the business process you propose be inbound or outbound?

If provider then outgoing
If the client is incoming
05.10.2020, 17:06

For some reason, unknown to me, the automation does not work.
Example:
1. The task is to adjust the obligations to the client
2. An incoming BP was created from two stages:
- on the first stage - the choice of the client, the creation of a phantom product, setting the price for the product corresponding to the required size of our correct current obligations to the client.
- on the second - creation of automation "Install/update our obligations to the client". In automation, 100% of the process amount is selected
After this BP, our obligations remained unchanged.
WHY?..
Please explain.
Thanks
14.10.2020, 12:13

Denis, please drop an example of the process in which you are testing.
I'll see
14.10.2020, 12:21

14.10.2020, 16:48

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment