1b.app
Link copied -

OS - Bug - Can't select from list

- select button not working

The year is 2022, and the boxing functionality still does not acquire the ability not only to search, but also to select from a list with the ability to filter. This is such a basic functionality that it is still not clear why it is not there or not made. Every system has this convenience. Please add it to the box.
Many conveniences can be made:
- drop-down list immediately from the search bar with the latest added clients
- a button that opens a list of contacts for selection (and in the same list the ability to filter)
I hope this is simple and a bug (and I hope that there will be fewer of them :) ), and there is this function.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

in the text of the error it is quite clearly described what needs to be done to find the contacts, it is not clear what this topic is for
12.01.2022, 00:49
Original comment available on version: ru

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
OneBox CTO wrote:
in the text of the error it is quite clearly described what needs to be done to find the contacts, it is not clear what this topic is for

In the text of a topic it is written rather clearly about what problem there is a speech, read attentively. The 'select' contact button does not expand the list of contacts to select.
12.01.2022, 13:32

Kornev Mikhail
Ergo wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
OneBox CTO wrote:

In the text of a topic it is written rather clearly about what problem there is a speech, read attentively. The 'select' contact button does not expand the list of contacts to select.

I asked a perfectly reasonable question
12.01.2022, 14:43

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
OneBox CTO wrote:

Kornev Mikhail
Ergo wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
OneBox CTO wrote:

you didn't ask a single question.
I have a very specific question for you:
when adding a payment, the interface has a "select contact" button, which means to select a contact from some list, and when I click this button, this list does not open and I do not see the settings for how to do this. Is this a bug or is this how this button works, that is, it does not work at all?
12.01.2022, 17:18

Kornev Mikhail
Ergo wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
OneBox CTO wrote:

Kornev Mikhail
Ergo wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
OneBox CTO wrote:

when adding a payment, the interface has a "select contact" button, which means to select a contact from some list, and when I click this button, this list does not open and I do not see the settings for how to do this. Is this a bug or is this how this button works, that is, it does not work at all?

it shouldn't open
a search field opens and, when entering data, displays a selection of customers for selection
17.01.2022, 11:21

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
OneBox CTO wrote:

Kornev Mikhail
Ergo wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
OneBox CTO wrote:

Kornev Mikhail
Ergo wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
OneBox CTO wrote:

it shouldn't open
a search field opens and, when entering data, displays a selection of customers for selection

You press the "Select Contact" button, but it offers "Find a Contact". you need to decide whether this is either a search thing, or the ability to choose from a list. meaning to duplicate the search...
11.03.2022, 09:08

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment