1b.app
Link copied -

Call popup bug

Good afternoon.
I observe bugs of a pop-up window when calling. If there are several calls or one after one, then the window periodically pops up or one replaces the other.
The video showed the following:
There was an outgoing call with the client Timofey and completed. The window remained open. Next is an incoming call from Sergey - 48 seconds of video. And the window starts to jump. Sometimes, you don't even have time to press a button on it. It also happens that at the moment of a conversation with a client, his window is blocked by another incoming call, which was answered by another employee.
Perhaps it will alleviate the problem if you configure the pop-up window only when the connection is active on the employee. But the bug recorded on the video will not solve it.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

A rather difficult moment that requires time for tests and analysis.
Tell me, by any chance, is some ad blocker not enabled in the browser, which could consider this window as a "pop-up" and, accordingly, try to block it?
31.03.2021, 15:46
Original comment available on version: ru

No. Not installed. If one call in a new window - no problem. Everything works clearly.
The problem is when there are several calls. Including in the video example - one call after the second, when the window from the last call is left open.
I also do not understand the window algorithm. Last week I saw for sure that the window appeared with an incoming call for all employees. I even filmed an example when a call to another employee overlaps the employee's current conversation window. Now only the employee has a pop-up window. who answered the call. Didn't change the settings. just resaved.
First of all, please play and check the situation with the video.
31.03.2021, 19:23

Ptashkin Sergey wrote:
No. Not installed. If one call in a new window - no problem. Everything works clearly.
The problem is when there are several calls. Including in the video example - one call after the second, when the window from the last call is left open.

As far as I know, this shouldn't happen.
Can you provide a link to the user under which we can watch this (for example, make a call in the same way as the video, and then wait for the incoming one)?

Ptashkin Sergey wrote:
I also do not understand the window algorithm. Last week I saw for sure that the window appeared with an incoming call for all employees. I even filmed an example when a call to another employee overlaps the employee's current conversation window. Now only the employee has a pop-up window. who answered the call. Didn't change the settings. just resaved.

It all depends on your telephony settings.
01.04.2021, 17:30

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment