1b.app
Link copied -

CRON API Documentation

Tell me if you have documentation on your CRON API method?
Since calls are not transferred to the client's contact.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Hello, there is no documentation there. We simply connect to Asterisk and listen through the CoreShowChannel to what calls are currently available. Events themselves are not created by this cron, it is needed only for call pop-ups.
23.09.2020, 12:31
Original comment available on version: ru

What asterisk are you and how do you connect to make calls?

Bodyako Dmitry Employee wrote:
Hello, there is no documentation there. We simply connect to Asterisk and listen through the CoreShowChannel to what calls are currently available. Events themselves are not created by this cron, it is needed only for call pop-ups.
23.09.2020, 17:32

Sorry I read quickly and confused API CRON with AMI CRON . What CRON API were you asking about? Can you send a link to the settings in the box so that I can tell you exactly what is wrong with the functionality?
24.09.2020, 17:39

here is a screenshot in StreamTelecom extension settings
https://imgur.com/WSb9Wgo

Bodyako Dmitry Employee wrote:
Sorry I read quickly and confused API CRON with AMI CRON . What CRON API were you asking about? Can you send a link to the settings in the box so that I can tell you exactly what is wrong with the functionality?
25.09.2020, 09:35

This cron runs and then endlessly with short breaks makes knocks on the api: https://crm.streamtele.com/api/lists with arguments 'action' => 'activecallslist' and login, password and api_key specified in the integration settings
25.09.2020, 09:43

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment