1b.app
Link copied -

Automatically switch process when outgoing viber message in chat

Good afternoon!
Tell me, can I set it up so that when answering a client in a process in a viber chat (that is, when sending an outgoing viber message), automatically switch the status of the process? If I write in the chat - the message is not added to the comment, the last written from Boxing is not recorded in the additional field. Are there any other implementation options? Thanks
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

the action "Check for the presence of a comment in the process and switch the stage" (for example, put it on the procedure, or on the minute crown) will not work for you?
15.01.2021, 17:27
Original comment available on version: ru

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Administrator wrote:
the action "Check for the presence of a comment in the process and switch the stage" (for example, put it on the procedure, or on the minute crown) will not work for you?

if an employee writes in a chat (in the viber chat interface block), the comment is not added to the process, therefore it is not suitable, unfortunately
15.01.2021, 18:08

Irina wrote:
if an employee writes in a chat (in the viber chat interface block), the comment is not added to the process, therefore it is not suitable, unfortunately

Well, if an employee writes in the process interface - what prevents him from switching after the message - to the desired status?
If "what if he forgets" - then you can make a setting in the above action (it also works in the minute crone) so that it checks the outgoing event, and not the comment - this will take 2 hours of revision.
18.01.2021, 10:36

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Administrator wrote:
Well, if an employee writes in the process interface - what prevents him from switching after the message - to the desired status?

Maxim, he is doing it now, but we are automating his work, and if he answered, we want the system to switch the status itself.
Thanks for the rating, I'll think about it and write back
18.01.2021, 18:42

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment