1b.app
Link copied -

Integration with Yandex.Metrica

Please tell me, does One Box have integration with Yandex.Metrica?
If not, how much will it cost to upgrade the integration?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Provide a more detailed terms of reference - what exactly do you want from integration with the specified service?
24.12.2020, 16:38
Original comment available on version: ru

It will be necessary to understand that this or that client came from this or that type of traffic. It’s not difficult to deal with advertising (through UTM tags), but how is it implemented with other sources?
24.12.2020, 17:28

We do not have integration with Yandex.Metrica, which is why I am asking what you need to do.
Now from your last comment - the whole problem can be solved with UTM tags/origins.
25.12.2020, 10:29

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Administrator wrote:
We do not have integration with Yandex.Metrica, which is why I am asking what you need to do.
Now from your last comment - the whole problem can be solved with UTM tags/origins.

I mean, how can a specific order ("List Orders" in CRM) be correlated with a source ("Marketing/Business Process and Customer Sources" in CRM) if the order does not have a UTM tag?
I would like to analyze the example of 2 options:
1. The client went to the site from a search engine and placed an order on the site. This order was included in "Orders by list" in CRM onebox. But he has no source.
2. The client went to the site from a search engine and called us at a specific phone number (let's say we use some kind of call tracking).
25.12.2020, 17:27

Yurchuk Vladimir wrote:
1. The client went to the site from a search engine and placed an order on the site. This order was included in "Orders by list" in CRM onebox. But he has no source.

If he comes from an advertisement, then the link will contain a UTM tag. Otherwise, we won’t track it, unless some third-party service is screwed up. If Yandex.Metrica can do it - ok, we need documentation for this. And this is taking into account that access to the service will not be limited (in Ukraine it seems to be limited).

Yurchuk Vladimir wrote:
2. The client went to the site from a search engine and called us at a specific phone number (let's say we use some kind of call tracking).

It seems like Binotel has a similar service - and after that we have an action that can receive UTM tags from this call tracking when requesting and write them to an event / process.
28.12.2020, 09:47

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment