1b.app
Link copied -

speech recognition and synthesis

Request from client:
It means that the task is worth it: we have a CIP telephone network, it is possible to find me and get to the admin with clarifications on the minimum of the automatic telephone exchange, but at the moment it is also problematic, if I want it otherwise, it’s not like .. (the service itself physically know in the USA and all the calls are victorious, all telephones are sent to us only from the central office from Chicago) I need to know the method of online transfer of a telephone call by CIP phone to the screen in text mode to facilitate the work of managers, as there are many such calls per day
it is necessary both for appearance and for analysis. So and so, everything is conducted in English language (more precisely American), then the Danish version of the output in online mode by text is even a strong helper for dispatchers
so that it is necessary to connect the IP phone to the computer and translugate the rosemary in the text in parallel with the rosemary itse
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Hello, this functionality is possible only if telephony itself supports it. Those. if telephony SAMA translates voice into text and can give it through the API. In Ukraine, as far as I remember, there is nothing like this online. Is your telephony able to do this?
10.12.2020, 18:28
Original comment available on version: ru

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
Hello, this functionality is possible only if telephony itself supports it. Those. if telephony SAMA translates voice into text and can give it through the API. In Ukraine, as far as I remember, there is nothing like this online. Is your telephony able to do this?

Is it possible to integrate with speech recognition services? if there is an API
11.12.2020, 09:58

Oh sure. But we must understand that even if we receive speech from telephony online, we will need to transfer it to some third-party service for recognition, get an answer and show it to the user - with such a number of intermediate links, the manager will have a delay of several seconds between when he was told something and when he saw it on the screen. I also very much doubt that telephony will be able to give a record of a conversation online in small fragments.
11.12.2020, 17:45

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment