1b.app
Link copied -

checkbox

When will there be a video or instructions for integrating with Checkbox?
Tsya topic did help
https://crm-onebox.com/ru/support/integration-with-onebox/1338-kak-rabotaet-inte...
and yet there was a lot of food left.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon!
There is no lesson at the moment - it is in line for recording. Most of the questions that relate specifically to the conduct of work, the establishment of goods, the opening of a cash desk, etc. on the accounting side.
For integration - you create an account on the Checkbox side, tie up your signature, follow the tutorial in the Checkbox account - when all the settings are completed, you set up a signing agent (you also tie your signature in it) - then set up the business process (basically this is opening a shift, sale and closing of the shift - i.e. each separate sale is the opening of the shift / sale / closing of the shift within one process).
16.11.2020, 10:56
«Один юрист із портфелем у руках награбує більше, ніж банда автоматників» Original comment available on version: ru

Гуляєв Олександр
Друкарня "Друкарик"
Anyone creating a form for another check:
- checkbox,
- I,
- є standard in Vanbox
?
16.11.2020, 13:02
Original comment available on version: ru

Гуляєв Олександр
Друкарня "Друкарик"

Chizhik Alexander Sergeevich
those. each separate sale is the opening of a shift / sale / closing of a shift within one process).

Є Є іnshiy variant: vranci vіdkrivаєmo, then the sprat once sold, in the evening closed.
Which of them is the shortest?
16.11.2020, 13:23

Gulyaev Oleksandr
Drukarnya "Drukarik" wrote:
Anyone creating a form for another check:
- checkbox,
- I,
- є standard in Vanbox
?

you make a sale - the data goes to the check - the form of the check, etc. on their side

Gulyaev Oleksandr
Є Є іnshiy variant: vranci vіdkrivаєmo, then the sprat once sold, in the evening closed.
Which of them is the shortest?

Here it depends on how you need and how you set up the business process. at the moment they mainly work within each individual operation as I described above. (you will see each individual sale, not a bunch of sales within one process)
16.11.2020, 13:43
«Один юрист із портфелем у руках награбує більше, ніж банда автоматників» Original comment available on version: ru

Гуляєв Олександр
Друкарня "Друкарик"
I made a BP
Launching BP.
When the check identifier appears, you can't form a check for another.
How do you connect?
16.11.2020, 14:07

You need to add an html check print action, it makes a request to the api method for getting HTML, and then through the settings - the file is added to the comments, or to the document
16.11.2020, 14:40

Легеза Вячеслав iCOLOR OneBox
ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license

Gulyaev Oleksandr
I made a BP
Launching BP.
When the check identifier appears, you can't form a check for another.
How do you connect?

create receipt template from document templates
see the "write document" option for the procedure
you can get a check at any time
or add the stage: Drukuvati check
see on the other side of the same document according to the signature of the document
move on, go on
16.12.2020, 16:32
Вячеслав Легеза Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment