1b.app
Link copied -

Integration with digital PPO cash register

Good afternoon.
Do you plan to integrate Van Box with the PPO digital cash register?
There are already two working solutions:
https://checkbox.in.ua
https://evo.business/vchasno-zapustiv-servis-elektronnix-chekiv-vchasno-kasa-do-...
The question is very relevant, as it will affect all fopov.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

filonenko wrote:
two working solutions: https://checkbox.in.ua

checkbox is already available in the market - /admin/shop/integrations/checkbox-integrations/control/
02.09.2020, 11:27
Original comment available on version: ru

Легеза Вячеслав iCOLOR OneBox
ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license
Yes, the question is as relevant as ever.
What kind of integration and when do you plan to offer.
Are there already working solutions?
02.09.2020, 11:27
Вячеслав Легеза Original comment available on version: ru

ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license

Mulach Marina Anatolievna
Employee wrote:
fylonenko wrote: two working solutions: https://checkbox.in.uacheckbox is already available in the market - /admin/shop/integrations/checkbox-integrations/control/

So this application is not visible in the system
http://prntscr.com/ua446x
And what can this app do?
Do you have instructions for setting up the integration?
02.09.2020, 11:34

Mulach Marina Anatolyevna Employee wrote:
fylonenko wrote: two working solutions: https://checkbox.in.uacheckbox is already available in the market - /admin/shop/integrations/checkbox-integrations/control/

Is there a video tutorial on installing the extension and working with it?
02.09.2020, 11:35

Dydyk Ihor
ПП
Who knows: is there any official broadcaster from OneBox? And then you can ask questions, but what's the point?
This question is already on the Investment Auction. So what?
02.09.2020, 11:36

Dydyk Ihor
ПП

Legeza Vyacheslav Valerianovich Employee wrote:
Mulach Marina AnatolyevnaAn employee wrote: fylonenko wrote: two working solutions: https://checkbox.in.uacheckbox is already available in the market - /admin/shop/integrations/checkbox-integrations/control/So this application is not visible in system http://prntscr.com/ua446x And what can this application do? Are there instructions for setting up integration?

At me under this link - access is denied? Maybe it's only for the elite?
02.09.2020, 11:41

Didik Igor
Client wrote:
At me under this link - access is denied? Maybe it's only for the elite?

now integration is available for mvp version
02.09.2020, 11:45

Good afternoon!
The checkbox service is currently under development. Service developers provide only beta mode for testing. On the part of OneBox, work is being done to refine the integration and test it.
As soon as the service leaves beta testing and all the necessary health checks are completed, we will open the integration for all customers.
A video lesson will be released as soon as the integration is ready.
02.09.2020, 11:46
«Один юрист із портфелем у руках награбує більше, ніж банда автоматників» Original comment available on version: ru

As far as I know, the checkbox company itself plans to exit beta mode in September.
02.09.2020, 13:01

Chizhik Alexander Sergeevich Administrator wrote:
/admin/shop/integrations/checkbox-integrations/control/

checkbox are ready to give me access to connect via API
I described to their support that there is already a regular module and I want to test it how it works
please tell me what should I fill in the module settings fields in order to start working with it
07.09.2020, 18:29

filonenko wrote:
checkbox are ready to give me access to connect via API
I described to their support that there is already a regular module and I want to test it how it works
please tell me what should I fill in the module settings fields in order to start working with it

Strange - at the moment there is a difficulty with opening the checkout and an error on the side of the checkbox company and we are working towards identifying it and fixing it - you will be able to connect the integration but you will not be able to open the checkout. Those. You won't be able to test. To connect the integration, the checkbox company must set up an account on their side and give the cashier access (along the way, you will need to provide documents regarding the tax and ECP - this is also configured together with the checkbox company employees) - you can use the access data to connect the integration, namely the login /password.
07.09.2020, 19:07
«Один юрист із портфелем у руках награбує більше, ніж банда автоматників» Original comment available on version: ru

ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license

Chizhik Alexander Sergeevich
Administrator wrote:
fylonenko wrote: checkbox is ready to give me access to connect via APII described to their support that there is already a regular module and I want to test it how it works, please tell me what I should fill in the module settings fields to start working with it Strange - at the moment there is a difficulty with opening the checkout and an error on the side of the checkbox company and we are working towards identifying it and fixing it - you will be able to connect the integration but you will not be able to open the checkout. Those. You won't be able to test. To connect the integration, the checkbox company must set up an account on their side and give the cashier access (along the way, you will need to provide documents regarding the tax and ECP - this is also configured together with the checkbox company employees) - you can use the access data to connect the integration, namely the login /password.

Now it's clearer how to get
- Checkbox API: login
- Checkbox API: password
Sent a request to the checkbox.
I am waiting for their answer.
07.09.2020, 19:11

Why don't you integrate directly with the API of the DPS fiscal server?
07.09.2020, 19:22

Farkhshatov Rodion
Client wrote:
Why don't you integrate directly with the API of the DPS fiscal server?

This is a separate issue. You can provide an API in a separate topic, and if there is detailed documentation and methods on how to do it and for what, it will be considered for improvement / refinement.
07.09.2020, 20:58

08.09.2020, 16:10

fylonenko wrote: checkbox is ready to give me access to connect via APII described to their support that there is already a regular module and I want to test it how it works, please tell me what I should fill in the module settings fields to start working with it Strange - at the moment there is a difficulty with opening the checkout and an error on the side of the checkbox company and we are working towards identifying it and fixing it - you will be able to connect the integration but you will not be able to open the checkout. Those. You won't be able to test. To connect the integration, the checkbox company must set up an account on their side and give the cashier access (along the way, you will need to provide documents regarding the tax and ECP - this is also configured together with the checkbox company employees) - you can use the access data to connect the integration, namely the login /password.

still not solved the problem? They say that everything seems to be working already.
Tell me, will there be a test mode? In order not to suddenly send incorrect data to the DPS?
09.09.2020, 10:58

The integration is already available for use and is available in the OneBox market
15.09.2020, 14:04

Good afternoon,
When will the checkbox integration be available and testable for everyone in the market?
15.09.2020, 14:23

Burkalo Vadim
Client wrote:
Good afternoon, When will the availability and ability to test integration with the checkbox for everyone in the market?

Your box, as I see it, needs to be updated - after the update, the integration will be in the market
15.09.2020, 14:40

The integration is already available for use and is available in the OneBox market

Are you planning an article describing how to properly configure the module or a video lesson? if yes, then when?
15.09.2020, 15:14

There will be a video lesson - but I will say right away - half of the actions are performed by the client together with the checkbox company employees (installing the signing agent, registering the checkbox in the personal account, etc.) - in OneBox - you only register the cashier's login / password and set up the business process.
15.09.2020, 15:21

There will be a video lesson - but I will say right away - half of the actions are performed by the client together with the checkbox company employees (installing the signing agent, registering the checkbox in the personal account, etc.) - in OneBox - you only register the cashier's login / password and set up the business process.

This is all about registering a cash desk, cashier, etc.
And how will the transfer work in boxing? At what point? Actions or manually? How to make returns? How to test the system now without transferring to the traffic police?
16.09.2020, 12:24

in the checkbox API, the data will be available when registering the checkout. Those. already in combat mode. If you enter them in the registration settings in the box, then this will already be a working solution.
How to test it first?
16.09.2020, 12:27

It will work through a business process - it was indicated earlier
Returns were not considered - if necessary, they will add if the api from the checkbox allows it
It is impossible to work only on combat - without submitting information to the traffic police (you need to check this with the checkbox company)
Access, account and setting up the signing agent is configured together with the checkbox employees - on the OneBox side, you only connect the integration and set up the business process.
16.09.2020, 12:44

Dydyk Ihor
ПП
How to connect Checkbox integration for several legal entities?
16.09.2020, 13:12

Didik Igor
Client wrote:
How to connect Checkbox integration for several legal entities?

You need to contact the checkbox company - because the cabinet is configured on their side.
16.09.2020, 13:19

Dydyk Ihor
ПП

Didik IgorKlient wrote: How to enable Checkbox integration for several legal entities? You need to contact the checkbox company - as the account is configured on their side.

These are two different cabinets:
http://joxi.ru/8AngaJWiyqboMr
http://joxi.ru/52a3XaySkG8kQr
And what to do?
16.09.2020, 15:35

Didik Igor
Client wrote:
Chizhik Alexander Sergeevich Administrator wrote: Didik IgorClient wrote: How to enable Checkbox integration for several legal entities? You need to contact the checkbox company - as the account is configured on their side. ru/8AngaJWiyqboMrhttp://joxi.ru/52a3XaySkG8kQrAnd what should I do?

if Van needs different cashiers in the box and these will be different shifts (multi-integration roughly speaking) - then put a new topic with a multi-cassette request (if it is provided in the checkbox API)
16.09.2020, 15:39

It will work through a business process - it was mentioned earlier Returns were not considered - if necessary, they will add if the api from the checkbox allows it. It works only on the combat one - it is impossible without submitting information to the traffic police (you need to check this with the checkbox company) checkbox employees - on the OneBox side, you only connect the integration and set up the business process.

they have information about the test keys, the seller, etc. in the instructions for the API.
Can you make a test mode of some kind?
How to start using this integration with confidence?
16.09.2020, 18:06

Farkhshatov Rodion
Client wrote:
they have information about the test keys, the seller, etc. in the instructions for the API.
Can you make a test mode of some sort?
How to start using this integration with confidence?

How can we make a test environment without sending documents to the tax office? - none - if you need integration - connect and use - how to connect and use I wrote above
16.09.2020, 19:30

if you need integration - connect and use - how to connect and use I wrote above

Seriously? Do you want to say that these actions http://joxi.ru/xAeybaysXXMdNA make it clear how it works?!
If yes, then you are wrong. Nothing is clear.
And you also want us to immediately connect working cash desks and randomly fiscalize checks?!?!
When will there be detailed information on how this integration works?
What is the product name? How many characters?
What price? Does the discount count?
There are 3 months left before mandatory use, which is very little if any improvements are needed.
Please prioritize video instruction.
18.09.2020, 01:15

Farkhshatov Rodion
Client wrote:
And you also want us to immediately connect working cash desks and randomly fiscalize checks?!?!

If you send one test request, you will see a check and it will contain information that interests you.

Farkhshatov Rodion
Client wrote:
What is the product name? How many characters?
What price? Does the discount count?

This is more of a question for the checkbox company - we have done a basic integration regarding the methods that the checkbox company gives in their documentation, what may be needed and whether customers will need it, we cannot predict.
We did not receive a specific TK from any of the clients.
If you write us a technical specification, we will gladly do it.

Farkhshatov Rodion
Client wrote:
Please prioritize video instruction.

responsible officer is already dealing with this issue
18.09.2020, 09:45

This is more of a question for the checkbox company - we did a basic integration regarding the methods that the checkbox company gives in their documentation

Well, you chose what data will be transmitted from the box? The name is a mandatory parameter, what variable are you passing?

If you send one test request, you will see a check and it will contain information that interests you.

What do you mean by test? Set real keys and fiscalize a check? This information will be passed on to the IRS. What if there is something wrong with this data?
18.09.2020, 12:13

Farkhshatov Rodion
Client wrote:
Well, you chose what data will be transmitted from the box? The name is a mandatory parameter, what variable are you passing?

we tested on services (checkbox employees said that there is not much difference) - how to transfer, what is transferred and where it goes - this will be answered by the checkbox company (we just open the checkout, sell the goods and send the data to the checkbox - then this is their kitchen) - if you will use their directory - this is one situation, if you send your base from the box - this is the second situation.

Farkhshatov Rodion
Client wrote:
What do you mean by test? Set real keys and fiscalize a check? This information will be passed on to the IRS. What if there is something wrong with this data?

If you are running an "honest" business, you have nothing to fear. We checked on a check of 10-100-1000 UAH on real combat keys and settings - everything works correctly, which was confirmed by the checkbox staff.
18.09.2020, 12:27

If you are running an "honest" business

Seriously?! Are you an employee of the company using this wording? How do you feel?!
18.09.2020, 15:50

how to transfer, what is transferred and where it goes - the checkbox company will answer you (we just open the checkout, sell the goods and send the data to the checkbox - then this is their kitchen)

You connect to their API. What data are you passing here?
{
"cashier_name": "string",
"department": "string",
"goods": [
{
good: {
"code": "string",
"name": "string",
"barcode": "string",
"header": "string",
"footer": "string",
price: 0
"tax": [
],
"uktzed": "string"
},
"good_id": "3fa85f64-5717-4562-b3fc-2c963f66afa6",
quantity: 0
is_return: false
"discounts": [
{
"type": "DISCOUNT",
"mode": "PERCENT",
value: 0
"tax_code": 0,
"name": "string"
}
]
}
],
"delivery": {
"email": "user@example.com"
},
"discounts": [
{
"type": "DISCOUNT",
"mode": "PERCENT",
"tax_code": 0,
"name": "string"
}
],
"payments": [
{
"type": "CASH",
"label": "string"
},
{
"type": "CASH",
"label": "string",
"card_mask": "string"
}
],
"footer": "string",
"barcode": "string"
}
What kind of discounts do you pass? General? For each product?
I don't want to run into a problem when one amount is credited to the account and another is fiscalized. And then pay fines for it.
How is the type of payment chosen? Cash or non-cash? Where is compliance configured?
A bunch of important points.
Where did you even get such a position?!?!?!? What every time you have to argue?!?!?!? You provide us with a service! Stand by our side and help solve the problem!
18.09.2020, 15:57

Farkhshatov Rodion
Client wrote:
Where did you even get such a position?!?!?!? What every time you have to argue?!?!?!? You provide us with a service! Stand by our side and help solve the problem!

You need to create a separate topic in which the developer will answer you regarding your request right now within the framework of one topic. You want to resolve all issues regarding the service - this is also not normal.
You create a separate topic and write your questions regarding the work of integration and they answer you - now you are making a mess.
18.09.2020, 16:03

Title - Integration with digital PPO cash register
What questions did I ask off topic?
What service are you talking about? About your answers? Yes, to health, if you want to create just such an impression about your company publicly on your website, then continue in the same spirit.
18.09.2020, 16:13

Farkhshatov Rodion
Client wrote:
Name - Integration with the digital cash register PPOWhat questions did I ask off topic? What service are you talking about? About your answers? Yes, to health, if you want to create just such an impression about your company publicly on your website, then continue in the same spirit.

Here is a closed topic regarding the original topic. You need to create a separate topic regarding health and integration details. In particular data transfer and necessary improvements in integration. Since, according to your request, the integration will most likely need to be finalized and developed - only the developer will be able to answer you regarding the subsequent development - this is why a separate topic is needed.
18.09.2020, 16:25

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment