1b.app
Link copied -

Consultation on integration and work with checkbox.ua

Потрібно підключити і налаштувати інтеграцію з checkbox?
Наші партнери інтегратори з радістю допоможуть вам у вирішенні питання.
Ви можете зврнутись до них особисто: https://1b.app/ru/partner/search/?tags[]=3
Ви можете створити топі на форумі і там описати ваше завдання. Створити топік на форумі
You need to connect checkbox.ua, and sometimes you need a consultation on robotic services.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
ask what to say to yourself
28.12.2021, 18:40
Original comment available on version: ru

Susyak Igor
Integrator
Integrator.com.ua wrote:
ask what to say to yourself

Where to put the process of creating a report.
As well as the process of creating a check, I think this is the same as the end of the transaction, when the client took the goods.
09.01.2022, 13:07

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license

Golyak Vadim wrote:
Where to put the process of creating a report.

I admit that you are talking about automating the notification and closing the change.
then for which one you may have a registered point of sale in the Checkbox, a cashier, a cashier. Enter data in the integration in .1b.app
dalі robite okremia business-process Kasi, de robite at least 2 stages Opening the casa and Closing the casa, de-put it on the vіdpovіdnі ії i nalashtovuєte, so that the automatic switching of the stages was done.

Golyak Vadim wrote:
As well as the process of creating a check, I think this is the same as the end of the transaction, when the client took the goods.

not zowsіm , tse okremiya stage or procedure, dіya "Creating a sales receipt, its fiscalization and delivery to the client by email ", so you know yourself. And if you take away the actual payment, then only you can ask an accountant (as a rule, it’s the preparation and payment by card)
10.01.2022, 17:06

At the time of receipt creation (fixing)
What needs to be fixed?
An error has occurred.
Validation error
value is not a valid uuid
11.01.2022, 12:54

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
as it is possible, you can set up the nutritional supplement for the indicated screen of the pardon.
and here you should see the correct answer according to the solution method.
11.01.2022, 12:58

create on the forum?
11.01.2022, 13:02

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
So
11.01.2022, 13:02

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment