1b.app
Link copied -

Removing a process by its number

Is it possible to somehow delete a process knowing its number (through an action)? For example, I create a process, then at a certain stage a subprocess is created for it, which changes its parent process. Now, if a stage in my original process changes, I cannot close that subprocess, since it is no longer connected with it in any way.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Try using the action "Find process and connect with details"
additional field to search for processes, use the process id written in the additional field using another action
07.06.2024, 12:14
Original comment available on version: ru

Mazur Viktor Viktorovich wrote:
Try using the action "Find process and connect with details"
additional field to search for processes, use the process id written in the additional field using another action

An interesting method, for deletion it really works if you play tricks so that the products are not duplicated, but I got a little mixed up, I don’t need to delete the subprocess, but complete it, transfer the stage to the final one
10.06.2024, 10:47

Ultimately, through some machinations, I was able to do this. For the main process, when creating a subprocess, I create another additional empty subprocess that does not change the parent process. After changing the main process, the status of this additional subprocess changes, which in turn, through the action “Find a process and combine with the exact one,” finds the subprocess that already has a different parent process and absorbs it into itself. After that, I make a copy of this subprocess back to where it is needed with the required genus. process, and this additional I delete the subprocess. I don’t know if I explained it clearly, but the point is that I sort of figured it out with crutches, but it would be cool if there was a separate action for this like “Change stage using process number.”
11.06.2024, 13:07

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment