1b.app
Link copied -

Error closing order with tracking mail

Answers:

it was opened, probably at the stage where it stood, the "Open" action was hung up, the cron saw that the order should be opened, since it was at this stage and opened it.
10.04.2023, 09:52
Original comment available on version: ru

Yes, I opened the status "Rejection of goods" so that all orders would go and close in the status "Rejection of goods CLOSE (Ave)". BUT - they began to move further to Sold, although in the status "Rejection of the goods CLOSE (Ave)" is CLOSE!. Tell me what is it?
10.04.2023, 09:54

Apparently the closure was not there at the time of the transition. Open your PSU to view the settings, then maybe I can help you with something.
10.04.2023, 10:48

No, I set it right away as I created this stage. It's a Crm bug anyway. I opened the BP, look
10.04.2023, 11:10

according to the logs, I see that import from mobile-os is involved, but no one has access to this, and no one worked in box at night! It's a boxing bug
10.04.2023, 11:20

The problem is that you reopened the order and left it open for half an hour. During these half an hour, hourly crowns were launched, collected X thousand open orders and started tracking their statuses. When the time came to the track of the specified order, it probably could have already been closed and in this case it was closed (but the cron does not double-check this, it has already collected X thousand open orders for itself and tracks them one by one).

Those. the problem here is that there are too many orders and while the queue reaches the right one, it has already been closed. As far as I understand, in your case, you did something before 12 at night, reopened a bunch of orders or something else, which caused a lot of orders to be tracked.
10.04.2023, 11:28

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment