1b.app
Link copied -

Product selection via process block

Hello!
Tell me, is there any block in the process interface with which you can open the "Products list" and select to add the necessary products to this process? The similarity of what is in 1C "Selection of nomenclature" (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwiKpK_tmzw).
Due to the specifics of the business, in our work, we very often have to search for a product by photo, and now it happens as follows: we create a process, and in a separate window open the "Products list" page and look for the necessary products in it, then copy the ID / Article /The name of the desired product and insert it into the "Product Search" block to add this product to the process.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

there is no such thing at the moment
I can offer an option when you select products with checkboxes in the products list and you have the opportunity to add them to an existing process or create a new one
we can do it in OS
16.07.2021, 23:44
Original comment available on version: ru

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production wrote:
I can offer an option when you select products with checkboxes in the products list and you have the opportunity to add them to an existing process or create a new one

Thanks, but that's not convenient. What can be done to choose from the process itself? Can I add some functionality to the "Product Search" block?
17.07.2021, 18:19

there is such a thing in MVP, but in OS we tried to set it up in the same way - it doesn’t work.

is it possible to return this option to select products from a list, directly from the process?
18.07.2021, 17:23

Kornev Mikhail wrote:
there is such a thing in MVP, but in OS we tried to set it up in the same way - it doesn’t work.

is it possible to return this option to select products from a list, directly from the process?

what's stopping you now? we didn't remove it.
19.07.2021, 12:04

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production wrote:

does not turn on. tried on different boxes
19.07.2021, 13:44

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production wrote:

There is no cross to open the tree
19.07.2021, 13:55

The issue is not resolved.
Closed due to message limit expired
20.07.2021, 10:59

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment