Link copied -

where do the values of the variables come from

Hello, there are variables in the process
[currency_rate_2] - Currency rate (USD)
[currency_rate_5] - Currency rate (CNY)
[currency_rate_1] - Currency rate (UAH)
[currency_rate_3] - Currency rate (RUB)
[currency_rate_4] - Currency rate (EUR)
Tell me where the values \u200b\u200bof these variables come from (where they are stored)
They are stored in the current process in a hidden field (where they are copied during creation) or somewhere else ... The logic of where to look at the value of these variables is not clear, we change the course in the courses, but in the process when you click save, the equivalent that is calculated using this variable is not recalculated. .. and in another process it is recalculated, help me figure it out ...
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Hello, these values are stored in a special correspondence table of exchange rates and processes.
You can display them in the Process currency exchange rate section.
If there are no process currency rates for this process, the current rate of the selected currency will be used when calculating the variable.
01.06.2021, 14:38
Original comment available on version: ru

And if the rate was changed, why in some processes it is pulled up or not filled in the process, and in the other it is not updated ... and therefore is not recalculated?
01.06.2021, 15:36

And how is such a course of the process filled in the special table for this process?
why it turns out for some process it is not there, but for some it is full ...
01.06.2021, 15:58

Give examples of processes in which process courses are and are not, and in which recalculation is and is not carried out.
01.06.2021, 16:07

I found the reason in one bp there is the action "Fix exchange rates in the process" in the rest there was no action, if there is an action "Fix exchange rates in the process" then why is the field "Date of the exchange rate that is applied to the process" not automatically filled in?
01.06.2021, 16:41

Poltorak Sergey wrote:
I found the reason in one bp there is the action "Fix exchange rates in the process" in the rest there was no action, if there is an action "Fix exchange rates in the process" then why is the field "Date of the exchange rate that is applied to the process" not automatically filled in?

This action does not update/populate this process rate date field, but only updates the process currency rates in the specified rate to order mapping table.
02.06.2021, 11:16

And what for then still fields Date of a course? if at the time of filling in the courses it is not filled out, it is not clear on what date the course was updated ...
02.06.2021, 11:39

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment