1b.app
Link copied -

Business process error

This is not the first time we've seen such a failure. At first I thought it was a glitch, but now it looks like a system error. Help to understand the issue.
The bottom line is - no one made changes to the order, but the order itself changed to status. And I changed the positions in the assembly, although everything remained correct in the order. These positions are the same as build 20802 (Order 20801). In that assembly, everything is correct, and changes were made in it, and now assembly by order 20762 has the same positions as assembly by order 20801.
assembly with an error - https://nutfarine.crm-onebox.com/admin/customorder/asborka/20763/edit/
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Do you have a process change history https://nutfarine.crm-onebox.com/admin/customorder/sborka/20763/history/?systemc... =&filtercdatefrom=&filtercdateto=
It clearly shows that the status was changed by the user through the process control interface / chat. Perhaps you have some actions/procedures set up when editing a process, but judging by the time of the changes, it was a manual switching of the status and removal of positions from the process.
18.05.2021, 17:00
Original comment available on version: ru

There is no way to manually delete positions, just like adding to the assembly
18.05.2021, 17:37

Well then, please indicate the actions in which this happens when specifically they do not.
For now I see that these are the consequences of setting up your PSU and the actions of your employees.
19.05.2021, 17:14

The fact of the matter is that no action was taken with this order. He just fell on the status Make changes on his own and made changes, as I understand it, according to order 20801
20.05.2021, 09:39

The fact of the matter is that no action was taken with this order.

In your opinion, the story itself was added on behalf of a specific user?

He just fell on the status Make changes on his own and made changes, as I understand it, according to order 20801

Nothing just happens. I'm assuming that maybe you have somewhere in the parent/child process that the status change of that process is configured in procedures/automations? Have you checked this?
21.05.2021, 14:07

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment