1b.app
Link copied -

"Change a process step when there are enough products in stock" action does not work

Answers:

+ the process numbering order has changed, if earlier the process numbers were five-digit, now they are already six-digit, perhaps this is related to the problem
03.05.2021, 09:22
Original comment available on version: ru

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Sobko Maxim Valerievich wrote:
+ the process numbering order has changed, if earlier the process numbers were five-digit, now they are already six-digit, perhaps this is related to the problem

This is definitely not the problem, most likely the problem is that the product is in reserve and the action does not see it in the free balance
You can try to use this action
03.05.2021, 13:33

Sukhanitsky Andrey
Integrator Premium Partner
Integrator CRM wrote:

This is definitely not the problem, most likely the problem is that the product is in reserve and the action does not see it in the free balance
You can try to use this action

Well, how did it work before? The proposed action was tested, but it does not work, because one order may contain goods both in stock and ordered from suppliers, or goods may arrive at different times, and the stage is switched, even if one of the goods is enough for stock
03.05.2021, 13:54

figured it out, now the problem is how to delete 200,000 processes, it doesn’t work in one sitting
03.05.2021, 14:02

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Well, how did it work before? The proposed action was tested, but it does not work, because one order may contain goods both in stock and ordered from suppliers, or goods may arrive at different times, and the stage is switched, even if one of the goods is enough for stock

This should not be, all products should be checked. Do you have an order example?
06.05.2021, 23:43

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

figured it out, now the problem is how to delete 200,000 processes, it doesn’t work in one sitting

here I do not understand why?
06.05.2021, 23:44

Sukhanitsky Andrey
Integrator Premium partner
Integrator CRM wrote:

This should not be, all products should be checked. Do you have an order example?

Andrey, check goes on all products, yes. BUT, even if 1 (!) product is available, the action switches the stage, but if you set the action to switch the stage when the product is out of stock, it will switch to another stage. See for yourself, process #451202
08.05.2021, 16:25

Sukhanitsky Andrey
Integrator CRM wrote:

I configured the process creation action incorrectly, approximately 4 thousand processes were created every hour, this went on for 3 days, perhaps because of this my action crashed
08.05.2021, 16:27

Легеза Вячеслав iCOLOR OneBox
ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license

Sukhanitsky Andrey
Integrator CRM wrote:

I configured the process creation action incorrectly, approximately 4 thousand processes were created every hour, this went on for 3 days, perhaps because of this my action crashed

what if you go to https://crm-onebox.com/ru/partner/oneboxproduction/
to clean the base from these processes
they will do better than anyone, because they know the structure of the base and will not delete anything superfluous
09.08.2021, 13:03
Вячеслав Легеза Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment