1b.app
Link copied -

help find action

Answers:

There is a "Switch to stage based on comment search results" action, but it checks for any author of a comment added after entering the stage within the specified number of minutes after the transition.
If its logic suits you, we can modify the setting there in 1 hour to look for a comment from the person responsible for the process.
09.02.2021, 17:33
Original comment available on version: ru

let's, ideally, to be able to choose "author/responsible".
and more, if we have a cloud. how many of these 1 hour upgrades do we have?
11.02.2021, 13:08

Kornev Mikhail wrote:
let's, ideally, to be able to choose "author/responsible".

We'll take it for improvement.
How to implement - we will inform you additionally.
11.02.2021, 15:47

Implemented selector "Only consider comment from (author/responsible)" in action "Switch to step depending on comment search results"
12.02.2021, 09:28

Can you please tell me what the number of minutes means in this case: https://prnt.sc/zqbk6g
That is, if you switched to the stage and only after 2 hours wrote a comment, then it will not be taken into account. It turns out that comments that are written within 5 minutes after the transition to the stage will be taken into account?
16.02.2021, 15:05

And one more question.
If I need to switch to another stage regardless of when the comment was added. That is, at least two hours will pass, and if, for example, the person in charge added a comment, then the stage will switch. So it is possible?
16.02.2021, 15:35

Kornev Mikhail wrote:
Can you please tell me what the number of minutes means in this case: https://prnt.sc/zqbk6g
That is, if you switched to the stage and only after 2 hours wrote a comment, then it will not be taken into account. It turns out that comments that are written within 5 minutes after the transition to the stage will be taken into account?

transition to the stage 10:00
specified to check comments after 5 minutes - comments created after 10:05 are taken into account

Kornev Mikhail wrote:
And one more question.
If I need to switch to another stage regardless of when the comment was added. That is, at least two hours will pass, and if, for example, the person in charge added a comment, then the stage will switch. So it is possible?

The action is intended to check the presence of a comment after the transition to the stage. Specify 1 minute - and we will take into account the comments added 1 minute after the transition to the stage.
Or among the available actions, see if some other action suits you.
16.02.2021, 16:42

01.03.2021, 13:18

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich wrote:
Implemented selector "Only consider comment from (author/responsible)" in action "Switch to step depending on comment search results"

I have a problem with this action. being at the stage more than the specified number of minutes, the action constantly looks for this comment, and not just once.
how to make the search for a comment only 1 time after the transition to the stage?
21.03.2021, 20:11

It turns out that I needed to add a revision to this action - "Check for a comment in the process." (((
21.03.2021, 20:13

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment