1b.app
Link copied -

Additional field

Hello, please tell me how to make a field in the order in which you can manually enter the amount (prepayment) of such a plan but editable
and so that later it would be possible to calculate the balance of the client's debt for payment and write it down in the amount of the cash on delivery
now it works as a fixed value but you need to do the manual input in the same way in the order
so that the manager can set an advance payment of any amount
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

So, what is your problem with creating an additional field with the "floating point number" type, outputting it to the process and setting the prepayment amount there?
In the amount of cash on delivery - where exactly do you want to write it down?
17.12.2020, 17:16
Original comment available on version: ru

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Administrator wrote:
So, what is your problem with creating an additional field with the "floating point number" type, outputting it to the process and setting the prepayment amount there?
In the amount of cash on delivery - where exactly do you want to write it down?

so the problem is that I don't know how to make it an editable window
17.12.2020, 17:54

antip wrote:
so the problem is that I don't know how to make it an editable window

make an additional field in the order that you will fill in - and let the editing procedure calculate the action, taking into account the variable value of this field, as you have on the screen?
18.12.2020, 17:03

thanks for the tip
18.12.2020, 19:25

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment