1b.app
Link copied -

Automation not working "Add products to process based on customer processes in the given business process"

In automation, the next step is set: Field from which to take data - In which field of the process product to write data.
A strange rank in the block "Which field of the process product to write data to" appears as a list of options for fields in the process product, which we do not have in box. I'll add the screenshot.
For example, you can see the Added field option for the process product "Process Product Name". Ale, there is no such field in our list of DPPP! and in nalashtuvannyah signs are not picked up.
Is it possible to not use automation when clicking "Add products to process based on customer processes in a given business process"?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Yanina Iurchuk
difreight
I added new fields to my products of processes and through them I made a search. For now, work!
11.11.2020, 11:43
Original comment available on version: ru

Yanina Iurchuk
difreight
Ale filtering all the same does not work (((
11.11.2020, 11:51
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment