1b.app
Link copied -

When creating a BP from a letter, the file is not attached

Есть необходимость в работе с бизнес-процессами?
Нужно производить отправку писем прямо с процесса?
Это доступно в последней версии системы - рекомендуем ознакомиться с ней! Установить последнюю версию системы
Good afternoon!
The action in the automation "Turn a letter into a process" is configured
and when creating a BP from a letter (with a file), there is no file in the BP itself, it is lost somewhere along the way (
I also noticed that two letters are created in my events:
1. from sender to sender for some reason,
2. from the sender to the recipient.
https://prnt.sc/uyb4u7
the same thing happens with the answer to the letter https://prnt.sc/uyb5te
Please tell me what needs to be done to make it work correctly?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

1. You have configured mail forwarding or sending copies of the letter to the 2nd mail - that's why you see duplicate letters in the events. Check your mail server
2. Regarding the file, it is difficult to say without an example what kind of file it is - it could not pass the validation check and therefore was not added
13.10.2020, 23:36
Original comment available on version: ru

Ustimenko Igor OneBox CTO wrote:
1. You have configured mail forwarding or sending copies of the letter to the 2nd mail - that's why you see duplicate letters in the events. Check your mail server

Good afternoon, the mailer checked everything is in order, there are no transfers or folders
16.10.2020, 10:17

Margarita Lutsenko wrote:
Good afternoon, the mailer checked everything is in order, there are no transfers or folders

you need to look at the mail server
16.10.2020, 18:00

Ustimenko Igor OneBox CTO wrote:

Margarita Lutsenko wrote:

you need to look at the mail server

on the mail server, the admin says that everything is fine, what should I do?
23.10.2020, 11:46

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment