1b.app
Link copied -

Please explain the date setting in action

I can not understand the algorithm itself and in general its meaning http://joxi.ru/KAg5e35IK5BOjm
Is today's date the date this action fired?
If so, then, for example, the action worked on Mon 19.00. According to the settings, the process will be created tomorrow on Tuesday, most likely at 00.00
Today's date (Mon 19.00) + (old scheduled date (ex. Mon 13.00) - old creation date (ex. Mon 10.00)) = Mon 22.00
What's the point? Why would a process created on Tue have a scheduled date of Mon 22.00?
Or am I misunderstanding the calculation?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Everything is very simple. Let's say:
1. You created a process on 1.10 (for example, on Monday), scheduled it for 10.10 - i.e. 9 days ahead. You closed this process earlier, namely 2.10 (Tuesday), no matter what time.
2. On the day specified in the action (let's say you set all weekdays, including Wednesday), the system creates a new process - this will be today's date (that is, the date of the creation of the new process, and not the closing date of the previous one), and exactly 3.10, then the process will be scheduled 9 days in advance and the date to schedule it will be 12.10.
3. You can develop further - the created process on Wednesday (3.10) you rescheduled for 10.10, closed on Thursday 4.10, and on Friday 5.10 the system will generate a new one with a schedule date of 05.10 + 7 days = 12.10. 7 days because the previous one was created on 10/03 and scheduled for 10/10
05.10.2020, 13:12
Original comment available on version: ru

I see. Thanks. The wording "Date of creation of the new process" instead of Today's date would greatly simplify understanding.
05.10.2020, 13:25
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment