Link copied -

Interface block display bug Latest client events

Answers:

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you
Irina Vitannya
you have on the first screen a block of the rest of the business processes, and in the contact card - the rest of the sub (sheets, sms, chat notifications)
change block and show everything.
*Also, to optimize the interface, it is recommended to use such wine blocks in the tabs, for example History.
21.09.2022, 10:46
Original comment available on version: ru

Vipadkovo screened the wrong block, correct screen axis
I check vіdpovіd vіd retailers
PS for the interface - a block on the first side, more wine is needed here, and not on the additional deposit, it takes an hour to switch to yaku
21.09.2022, 15:36

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
having rechecked on OS - blocks in contact and processes are displayed identically.
1) flip the chi in the block and display all the subdivisions https://take.ms/mn1Jk
2) can you revise, what is enough rights for the review of the block, administrator bachit?
21.09.2022, 15:42

Well, I indicated that I check the info from the retailer. I'm an administrator, and as you can see on the screen - I don't work. In the task, you can see the screen of the block - all types of subdivisions have been shown
21.09.2022, 16:41

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you
on your remaining screen you can see that SMS has changed, there is no Viber reminder.
I once again checked on my OS - in me I see all types of reconciliation.
Then check high retailer look, but if you know - 99% of the food is fixed. Try to enter this block here in a clean process, for example Task and do not check the box and set a limit for 10 processes.
22.09.2022, 08:45

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment