1b.app
Link copied -

Outgoing payments (vendor, salary, etc.)

Please tell me how to indicate in the system in the BP how much money was spent on the salaries of employees, how much was spent on the purchase of goods?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Ярина
Personal license
Do you want to create a variety of business processes for skin care?
chi just fix the payment?
02.06.2022, 15:23
Original comment available on version: ru

Ярина
Personal license
Then you can create an out-of-pocket payment, specify a qualified practitioner as a client, or create a payment category and specify її. Then you will manually sort.
for the post-employees, work the same way, only you need to indicate the category, say, "pay the post-employees."
02.06.2022, 16:23

In such a situation, if I make a payment to the contact of a spokesman or a postal worker, then the client's goiter will be more than a whole lot more. I don't fit like that.
03.06.2022, 09:20

Ярина
Personal license
yakscho You are doing goiter with practitioners, so payments are required to be paid by selling goods and services. in such a situation, you need to run a business process, so that at one stage you will be writing off from the warehouse.
If you don't conduct goiter, just attach these fields from the card interface to the contact.
03.06.2022, 10:04

Yarina
integrator wrote:
yakscho You are doing goiter with practitioners, so payments are required to be paid by selling goods and services. in such a situation, you need to run a business process, so that at one stage you will be writing off from the warehouse.
If you don't conduct goiter, just attach these fields from the card interface to the contact.

I understood. Thank you for your advice.
03.06.2022, 11:24

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment