1b.app
Link copied -

The logic for setting up a personal and general process mapping table

Good afternoon. https://crm.ohrana.ua/
Tell me what was the logic behind setting up a personal and general process mapping table ?
Employee 1 admin made a general setting of the process table and saved it for everyone. Further, employee 2 admin made a menu for himself and did not distribute it to everyone. After that, Employee 1 changes the menu for himself, it differs from other employees who do not have settings rights, time passes and he again changes the menu for everyone and his settings work for everyone. At the same time, employee 2 can no longer save the menu for everyone, its setting does not work. Is that how it should work?
Do I understand correctly that if a personal menu is set up, and after that no one else has made changes to the menu, then after a while saving for everyone, the setting will still work for everyone. If the employee set up for himself, and then someone else set up the menu for everyone - then the first employee can no longer Save for ev
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
Not certainly in that way.
If an employee has configured the menu only for himself, then another user will not be able to change the table in any way (except for "Clear settings for all users" - there is such an opportunity). And if he saves for everyone, then everyone will see the same menu as his.
Also, if an employee has a menu configured only for himself, and he enters the settings, then changes the fields and clicks "Save for everyone", then nothing will change for him, and for everyone (who does not have personal display configured) - the table will change . That is, the one who set up the table for himself can change it only by pressing the "Save" button.
14.04.2022, 12:39
Original comment available on version: ru

Good afternoon!
The bottom line is that there are 2 types of settings for this table:
-Personal
-General
If you set up a table for yourself and just clicked "Save", then your personal settings are already applied.
Any employee can do the same (Customize the table for yourself). And accordingly, if you change the settings and save them for everyone, then they will apply only to those who have a common table with settings installed, because. if you save for everyone, then those settings that the manager configured for himself will be overwritten.
When checking the "Save for all system users" checkbox, these settings apply only to those who have a common table with settings.
Resetting personal settings is available in OneBox OS .
14.04.2022, 12:41

Thank you very much for your replies, it's clear now. Regarding clearing personal settings - I would really like this setting in mvp, but I know that it is only in OS (although this is already excellent)
14.04.2022, 17:10

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment