1b.app
Link copied -

Action bug

Answers:

In this process from the example, the category of the process products is "EEE" which corresponds to the action setting
27.10.2021, 16:23
Original comment available on version: ru

Maria
OneBox production
Employee wrote:
In this process from the example, the category of the process products is "EEE" which corresponds to the action setting

I'll try to disagree with you Maria. Here is the product in the task , here is the product card https://ukrpromspec.com.ua/admin/shop/products/6503/edit/ in the product card category , and should be "EEE". Shouldn't the category in the product card change according to the action settings?
27.10.2021, 17:22

I disagree with you Dmitry. The action that you use is called "Write value in the process product field" and has no effect on the product card itself. Only on the product of the process. The process product has a Category field. It is not directly related to the Category field from the product card.
27.10.2021, 17:36

Maria
OneBox production
Employee wrote:
I disagree with you Dmitry. The action that you use is called "Write value in the process product field" and has no effect on the product card itself. Only on the product of the process. The process product has a Category field. It is not directly related to the Category field from the product card.
Understood. Thank you.
28.10.2021, 12:23

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment