1b.app
Link copied -

Deleting an invoice when there are changes to an order.

Good afternoon!
There were cases when, after sending the invoice to the warehouse, at the request of the client, changes occurred in the order.
Accordingly, the invoice is no longer relevant, and the manager forgot to make a new one.
Is it possible to set up automatic deletion of the invoice if there are changes in the order?
Will this happen at some stage of the business process or can it be done without going through the stages?
Tell me please.
Thank you.
http://box.agro-him.com.ua/
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon.
Don't know about removals. In our BP, I put the action "Update documents in progress" (on the procedure when saving / editing)
It updates the list of goods and the amount in the document of the specified template with the current ones with each change in the BP goods. Maybe it will suit you too.
07.10.2021, 16:06
Original comment available on version: ru

Chernik Lyudmila
Client wrote:
Good afternoon.
Don't know about removals. In our BP, I put the action "Update documents in progress" (on the procedure when saving / editing)
It updates the list of goods and the amount in the document of the specified template with the current ones with each change in the BP goods. Maybe it will suit you too.

Thank you very much, testing :)
08.10.2021, 16:19
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment