1b.app
Link copied -

Improve the display settings for the button to remove a product from the process

I ask you to finalize the display settings for the button for removing a product from the process (block "products by table") "X" , namely:
- display the button only for selected categories (a field with a category multi-selector) of products. *Additional product categories also need to be considered
Those. if the product is in one of the selected categories (including additional ones), then display the button, if not, then do not display
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

What is the benefit of this functionality?
You can also display 2 tables of products by dividing them into categories - display deletion in one, and not in the other.
27.09.2021, 17:08
Original comment available on version: ru

Перегиняк Александр
Oneboxconsulting (интегратор)

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production
Administrator wrote:
What is the benefit of this functionality?
You can also display 2 tables of products by dividing them into categories - display deletion in one, and not in the other.

the customer categorically refuses. at first he did just that, but looked / twisted and decided to abandon such a decision, considering it inconvenient
27.09.2021, 17:39

Перегиняк Александр

Pereginyak Alexander
FOP Peregynyak O.P.
Client
Oneboxconsulting (integrator) wrote:
I ask you to finalize the display settings for the button for removing a product from the process (block "products by table") "X" , namely:
- display the button only for selected categories (a field with a category multi-selector) of products. *Additional product categories also need to be considered
Those. if the product is in one of the selected categories (including additional ones), then display the button, if not, then do not display

refinement clarification. It is necessary to make the display condition not by category, but by the values of the add. product fields (field, comparison condition (greater than, less than, equal to, not equal to), control value)
28.09.2021, 14:10

the customer categorically refuses

His right.

refinement clarification. It is necessary to make the display condition not by category, but by the values of the add. product fields (field, comparison condition (greater than, less than, equal to, not equal to), control value)

We reserve the right, as product developers, to refuse to implement this functionality.
28.09.2021, 14:38

Перегиняк Александр

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production
Administrator wrote:
We reserve the right, as product developers, to refuse to implement this functionality.

can you explain why so that I don’t suffer in guesswork and correctly explain your decision to the customer?
28.09.2021, 15:21

can you explain why so that I don’t suffer in guesswork and correctly explain your decision to the customer?

We do not see the value in this refinement in our product, when the task can be solved with the help of several product tables side by side.
28.09.2021, 15:26

Перегиняк Александр

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production
Administrator wrote:
We do not see the value in this refinement in our product, when the task can be solved with the help of several product tables side by side.

Are you evaluating this from a user's point of view or from a developer's point of view? Because if from the point of view of the developer you are right, because there is a solution, and if from the point of view of the user, then you can discuss it. Your answer is clear. I will talk with the customer, with your permission, I will contact you again with an attempt to convince you if the need for this functionality continues
29.09.2021, 10:51

Are you evaluating this from a user's point of view or from a developer's point of view?

In terms of having a tool to complete the task, having previously agreed with the architect.

Because if from the point of view of the developer you are right, because there is a solution, and if from the point of view of the user, then you can discuss it.

From the user's point of view, it is possible to constantly invent different “bicycles” for the same task instead of using the existing one. Whoever likes it.

I will talk with the customer, with your permission, I will contact you again with an attempt to convince you if the need for this functionality continues

The maximum that I can in this case is to connect a guide to this topic, which will solve this issue with you.
29.09.2021, 15:59

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment