1b.app
Link copied -

onebox not working

In the program, when the status of any business process changes, the goods disappear from the task and from orders that are already in progress. It needs to be fixed urgently, because orders in work have financial links, and these links are also not saved and disappear. I am attaching a photo where the status was "order distributed", and after changing the status to "checking the availability of the supplier" the goods disappeared. This is a catastrophe.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

It doesn't work, the product is not saved in the task., I pulled the product by the code, pressed the save button and the product disappeared
24.09.2021, 11:24
Original comment available on version: ru

Bogdan Svetlana wrote:
It doesn't work, the product is not saved in the task., I pulled the product by the code, pressed the save button and the product disappeared

Can you give an example of the process? Because I tried to add a product in the process from the screen and save it - everything works
24.09.2021, 11:35

I completely rebooted the computer, and everything worked fine, but by the way I tried it in the same task. Thanks everything seems to be working.
24.09.2021, 11:39

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment