1b.app
Link copied -

Block \\Checklist\\ by Trello type

Есть необходимость подключения функционала чек листа ?
Наши партнеры интеграторы с радостью помогут в решении вопроса!
Создайте топик на форуме и ответ не заставит себя ждать долго! Создать топик
Good afternoon!
Is it possible to develop a block for business processes like in Trello "Checklist", when you can add new completely different tasks and close them, and see their percentage of completion?
Shown in detail in the video.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Plus! Meni tezh do not install such functionality
13.08.2021, 12:57
Original comment available on version: ru

Hello.
Do I understand correctly that you need a block (or several blocks?) in the process interface, where in the block settings you can add as many items as you like - and they are then displayed as a list of checkboxes in the process interface, available for selection and after saving - remain selected?
And there is no more functionality so far in this - no?
13.08.2021, 13:00

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
I wanted to do this too, but something stopped me.
13.08.2021, 13:15

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:
Hello.
Do I understand correctly that you need a block (or several blocks?) in the process interface, where in the block settings you can add as many items as you like - and they are then displayed as a list of checkboxes in the process interface, available for selection and after saving - remain selected?
And there is no more functionality so far in this - no?

Maxim, I tried to visually display the answer to your question
13.08.2021, 13:16

Yurchenko Roman Sergeevich wrote:
Maxim, I tried to visually display the answer to your question

1. name - ok
2. displaying a column in the list of processes - no, we will not do this. If you want - it's better to crutch something in a block to write the number / percentage of filling in an additional field - and already display it. This option is even better - if you implement N blocks - write the result in N additional fields and display it.
3. I don’t understand why this is not in the block settings - will you do different items for each task in one type of PSU?
13.08.2021, 13:37

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:
3. I don’t understand why this is not in the block settings - will you do different items for each task in one type of PSU?

2) I did not understand what you wrote, but this point is not particularly important. The 3rd point is important;
3) Yes, that's right. There will be different items and a different number of them. For one process, I need to record one thing, and for another, a completely different one.
13.08.2021, 14:00

3) Yes, that's right. There will be different items and a different number of them. For one process, I need to record one thing, and for another, a completely different one.

Well, then you can beat both options:
1. in the block settings, we let you fill in the default items
2. we give the administrator the opportunity to add items directly in the process block
so let's kill 2 birds with one stone - those who need the same and not. Suitable for everyone?
13.08.2021, 14:02

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:
1. in the block settings, we let you fill in the default items

For this Ok

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:
2. we give the administrator the opportunity to add items directly in the process block
so let's kill 2 birds with one stone - those who need the same and not. Suitable for everyone?

On this no, not only the administrator. This can be done by any user of the system according to the access rights.
It often happens with us that there is only one author, and the person in charge himself creates such tasks and performs them (watch the video).
13.08.2021, 14:11

On this no, not only the administrator. This can be done by any user of the system according to the access rights.
It often happens with us that there is only one author, and the person in charge himself creates such tasks and performs them (watch the video).

Yeah, that is, the one who has access rights to edit the process - can fill the block inside the process, right?
13.08.2021, 15:01

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:
Yeah, that is, the one who has access rights to edit the process - can fill the block inside the process, right?

Maxim, the answer is in the video
13.08.2021, 15:12

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:
2. displaying a column in the list of processes - no, we will not do this. If you want - it's better to crutch something in a block to write the number / percentage of filling in an additional field - and already display it. This option is even better - if you implement N blocks - write the result in N additional fields and display it.

here it was meant that the block should display the percentage scale and the scale of the number of completed items, this should not be displayed in the list of processes.
The key thing here is that we create one task, which includes a number of very small ones, for which it is not particularly convenient and expedient to create a project and various tasks, we created a task and gave ourselves the points that need to be done within the framework of this task.

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:

it will be really cool, you can immediately make blanks
13.08.2021, 15:49

Meant in process viewing.
13.08.2021, 16:27

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:

Meant in process viewing.

If the process frontend - then Yes.
13.08.2021, 16:43

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:
process

Max, did I get it right? (See previous letter)
16.08.2021, 11:23

Yes.
Are these all wishes? Evaluate?
16.08.2021, 15:07

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:

Yes.
Are these all wishes? Evaluate?

Yes
16.08.2021, 15:12

Actually we make the "Checklist" block in the process interface, where in the block settings there will be:
1. setting "Block name"
2. multi-setting the output of items by default
In viewing/editing the process for users who have access rights to edit the process - we give the ability to manually add items under the current process. Also available is a selection of checkboxes for implemented items.
If such a block is needed 1 - completion will take about 6 hours.
If you need several such blocks (for example, 5) - the revision will take about 7 hours.
16.08.2021, 15:19

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:
Actually we make the "Checklist" block in the process interface, where in the block settings there will be:
1. setting "Block name"
2. multi-setting the output of items by default
In viewing/editing the process for users who have access rights to edit the process - we give the ability to manually add items under the current process. Also available is a selection of checkboxes for implemented items.
If such a block is needed 1 - completion will take about 6 hours.
If you need several such blocks (for example, 5) - the revision will take about 7 hours.

Is it possible to refine the block of subprocesses so that it works like a checklist?
1. make it possible to expand the block for editing
2. add the ability to change the status of the checklist by clicking "additional checkbox"
3. Make the block more convenient when editing
16.08.2021, 17:44

Kornev Mikhail wrote:
Is it possible to refine the block of subprocesses so that it works like a checklist?
1. make it possible to expand the block for editing
2. add the ability to change the status of the checklist by clicking "additional checkbox"
3. Make the block more convenient when editing

I recommend that you put a separate topic where you will receive an offer and an assessment point by point
Most likely you will ask for improvement - so that these questions are separate.
17.08.2021, 15:16

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment