1b.app
Link copied -

Checking the number and email

When sending this request - https://______/api/orders/add/?login=mim_api&password=4e006afaef404b57af7a16...
I create process in a binding to the Parent.
The request is attached to the web form of the client's site
If the site user specifies an email or phone number that matches the base in Box, a new contact is supplied.
If one of: either email or phone is different, and the second is the same - the same thing, finds it according to the data in the database and substitutes a contact card. All OK. However! if the client specified other data, say his second email or phone number - you need the ability to save them to the contact card here - as an add. mail or telephone.
I did not find anything suitable in the API methods.
Write this data "crutch&
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Hello. Let's say you specified a different phone number and email. How should boxing understand which specific user needs to be added to? What is unique about you that you can use to understand to which of the 2 million users in your box you need to add this information?
29.04.2021, 14:25
Original comment available on version: ru

Mike Wazowski
friend of Sulley wrote:
Hello. Let's say you specified a different phone number and email. How should boxing understand which specific user needs to be added to? What is unique about you that you can use to understand to which of the 2 million users in your box you need to add this information?

Now if I send a number or mail that is already in the database, it finds and attaches to them. But those mail or phone that were in the request, but not in the database - will no longer be. And they need to be saved somehow.
30.04.2021, 14:41

I understand, but where to save? You passed the phone number 0933333333 . How should boxing understand to whom you want to save this phone if you don’t transmit anything other than the number? Do you have any other information about the user by which he can be identified in the system?
30.04.2021, 14:46

Mike Wazowski
friend of Sulley wrote:
I understand, but where to save? You passed the phone number 0933333333 . How should boxing understand to whom you want to save this phone if you don’t transmit anything other than the number? Do you have any other information about the user by which he can be identified in the system?

Yes, email. Found on it, but the number is different. If he ate another, write him down second on the card.
If this is a duplicate, then we do nothing.
30.04.2021, 18:18

That is what is happening now. If the client is found by email, the new phone number that you pass is added to him.

Timofeev Artem Olegovich
KTS Premium Partner wrote:
If one of: either email or phone is different, and the second is the same - the same thing, finds it according to the data in the database and substitutes a contact card. All OK.

You yourself confirm this in the description.
04.05.2021, 13:58

Little Vanderquack
Welfare will not spare you (c) wrote:
That is what is happening now. If the client is found by email, the new phone number that you pass is added to him.

No, a new one is not added. I checked. Just delivers the card and the number that was.
And what was in the request - no. The question is just how to write it down and write it down immediately as an extra. phone number?

Little Vanderquack
Welfare will not spare you (c) wrote:
You yourself confirm this in the description.

Didn't understand you
06.05.2021, 13:47

Timofeev Artem Olegovich
KTS Premium Partner wrote:
No, a new one is not added. I checked. Just delivers the card and the number that was.
And what was in the request - no. The question is just how to write it down and write it down immediately as an extra. phone number?

ok, we can do it as an additional parameter. Like if you pass udatedata=1 (or something similar) and the user is found, he will add the transferred phone number and email. Takes 1h
06.05.2021, 14:03

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment