1b.app
Link copied -

Request to which address and with what parameters to send in order to change the completion date of the package

Request to which address and with what parameters to send in order to change the completion date of the package. Created a new package http://crm.calltolawyer.com/api/orders/add/?login={login}&password={password... 27
At the same time, the completion date has not changed and when requested via /api/orders/get/?....&orderid={orderid} is not displayed and does not change. Parameter (custom field) "dnideystviyapaketa11" is still 365 (go different depending on the package).
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Hello!
If you have already created a process using /api/orders/add/
To update it, you need to use the /api/orders/update/ method
https://crm-onebox.com/en/api/orders/
You will need to pass the required parameters login, password, orderid (the order number you created) and an additional field you want to update.
29.10.2021, 09:40
Original comment available on version: ru

What is the name of this variable? What is the end date of the package. Or where can I see a list of all variables?
29.10.2021, 09:46

Lemesh Oleg
TOV wrote:
What is the name of this variable? What is the end date of the package. Or where can I see a list of all variables?

System settings - other - Additional fields for processes
In this menu, you need to find the field you need, take the field ID and substitute it like this:
customorder_idFields
On the example of the variable that you specified in the ticket description, it looks like this:
customorder_dnideystviyapaketa11
29.10.2021, 10:02

If there are "Additional fields for processes" - then there are some Basic fields for processes. And where can I see the variables for these Main fields of processes? Because in these "Additional fields to processes" there are somehow not enough variables.
29.10.2021, 11:10

The main fields are here https://crm-onebox.com/en/api/orders/ in each method
29.10.2021, 11:12

What if there are not enough variables? There I saw that it is possible to create new variables. That's just how crm onebox will respond to the transfer of api for this new variable? I somehow do not understand, because it is not built into crm onebox. So probably crm onebox will not interact with this new variable?
29.10.2021, 11:22

Lemesh Oleg
TOV wrote:
What if there are not enough variables? There I saw that it is possible to create new variables. That's just how crm onebox will respond to the transfer of api for this new variable? I somehow do not understand, because it is not built into crm onebox. So probably crm onebox will not interact with this new variable?

You can create fields that are missing in additional fields.
And use them in api as I showed above
29.10.2021, 12:10

29.10.2021, 12:11

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment