1b.app
Link copied -

cron not working

Answers:

Hello.
Give a link to your box, I'll see why they don't work.
10.09.2020, 13:23
Original comment available on version: ru

https://my.reyzel.com/
Is it possible to give information publicly? Do you have something like personals?
10.09.2020, 15:02

Dmitry, can you delete the link to the box from the public after watching it ?! Thank you!
10.09.2020, 15:03

I would be grateful if you leave detailed instructions on how to fix or update the work of crons in such situations. Make a manual and you can add it to the knowledge base or something. And then my crowns often stopped.
Thank you!
10.09.2020, 15:09

Basil
Client wrote:
I would be grateful if you leave detailed instructions on how to fix or update the work of crons in such situations. Make a manual and you can add it to the knowledge base or something. And then my crowns often stopped. Thank you!

You can't do this without access to the server. If you have access to the server and you will "raise the crowns" there yourself and so on, then there is a risk that, due to ignorance of all the subtleties, you will make boxing bad. I can’t teach this to non-development department employees, sorry.
10.09.2020, 15:19

Dmitry, hello!
Can someone from support restart the cron job? Please!
11.09.2020, 12:32

Hello, sorry - I didn't notice the post with the link to the box (I only read the last one when I replied). I made the crowns work.
11.09.2020, 12:36

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment