1b.app
Link copied -

access rights

hello
what settings in access rights are responsible for the process interface and process tables?
seems to have opened all the rights for the process group, but the following is displayed:
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Hello, if you need to customize the display of the list of processes, then this can be done by clicking on Customize the display of fields and then specify the required fields and their order and click save.
To configure the display of the process, go to the appropriate setting
21.01.2021, 17:49
Original comment available on version: ru

earlier, as an administrator, I set up the process list, clicked save settings for everyone, and all users had the same display. But now it's not happening for some reason...
21.01.2021, 17:52

Chubenko Mikhail
Client wrote:
earlier, as an administrator, I set up the process list, clicked save settings for everyone, and all users had the same display. But now it's not happening for some reason...

save settings for all works for contacts who do not have personal settings for columns. If I set myself to display only the name and date of creation, then only they will be displayed. Even despite the fact that if someone asks to display for all columns with the name and client
21.01.2021, 18:10

Is it possible to somehow reset the personal settings so that the general ones are applied?
22.01.2021, 10:52

Chubenko Mikhail
Client wrote:
Is it possible to somehow reset the personal settings so that the general ones are applied?

No
24.01.2021, 22:52

and initially in prohibition to make personal settings somehow possible?
25.01.2021, 09:27

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment