1b.app
Link copied -

Nikolai Aleksandrovich Vysokos changed the data in boxing

The administrator's data was changed without permission (https://prnt.sc/ue39vw). It is not clear what other changes were made. Return yak bula.
Tse Do you have a new method of earning pennies?
Keep surprises on the back, and then we will help you to save a penny???
The next step is announced officially through the Youtube channel.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Kornilenko Sergiy Oleksandrovych
Client wrote:
The administrator's data was changed without permission (https://prnt.sc/ue39vw). It is not clear what other changes were made. Return yak bula. Tse Do you have a new method of earning pennies? Keep surprises on the back, and then help us to save a penny to get them???

Such an employee has not been working for more than a year and does not have access to your system
There is nothing on your screenshot that indicates that he changed something...
09.09.2020, 11:19
Original comment available on version: ru

On the screen of finance it is written Created by Nikolay Aleksandrovich Vysokos. The data was changed yesterday and I could not change it in a special moment.
Whoever changed you can know. I will show you the facts as written. How else would I change without understanding. Might be a glitch of the system. Return like it was.
09.09.2020, 12:01

Hello.
Created -> [username]. This is the user who was the author of the contact, that is, in other words, the creator.
The contact that you dropped was created at the beginning of 2019 - by Nikolay, respectively, this data is displayed.
I can assume that earlier in your interface the "Finance" block was not displayed (it is in this block that the contact creator is displayed), so you did not see this data.
According to history, no changes were made by Nikolai
09.09.2020, 12:26

Why was all the data mentioned in the administrator? tel., PIP, etc.
To change the data given to me, or to my spivrobitniks, they need to sweat.
But if you remember PIP and phone, it's not a problem.
I'm afraid that the glitch won't affect other important functions. From i all.
09.09.2020, 13:23

This is not an error, most likely you just merged several contacts.
Now the error does not repeat?
16.09.2020, 15:12

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment