1b.app
Link copied -

Wrong value. Product sales report.

The report on the sale of products does not show the price for which the product was sold, but the cost in the product card.
As a result, if you apply a discount, the report will not be correct.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

The report uses the price and product of the process and may apply a discount specified in %.
If you need to add a check for another discount amount - such a revision will take 1 hour. Is this what you need?
31.03.2021, 15:31
Original comment available on version: ru

I checked it myself, the price at a discount gets into the report. Everything is correct.
31.03.2021, 17:14

Vitaly Likhachevsky wrote:
I checked it myself, the price at a discount gets into the report. Everything is correct.

In fact, I see that the price in the report differs from the price for which I sold.
And this is for most orders.
I assume that it is the discount of the product of the process that is not taken into account, and not of the entire process.
31.03.2021, 18:36

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich wrote:
The report uses the price and product of the process and may apply a discount specified in %.
If you need to add a check for another discount amount - such a revision will take 1 hour. Is this what you need?

Isn't it right to pull exactly the price of the product that actually came out in the order?
31.03.2021, 18:36

Grabovsky Alexander wrote:
Isn't it right to pull exactly the price of the product that actually came out in the order?

Each user has their own vision. The report is implemented in a similar way on demand.
I offered you a variant of changing its logic of work.
01.04.2021, 17:45

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich wrote:

Grabovsky Alexander wrote:

Each user has their own vision. The report is implemented in a similar way on demand.
I offered you a variant of changing its logic of work.

Accepted.
Then I will apply for revision if the financier considers it necessary to take data from this report.
01.04.2021, 20:01

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment