1b.app
Link copied -

OS update

https://crm.dobavki.ua/
1. We are interested in updating on the OS, check if it is possible to make a copy of CRM, update it to OS so that we can see if everything is in order, and then we will tell you when to update the main CRM.
If so, let us know what you need for this, we will think about how best to proceed.
2. The client has 15 boxed licenses. If we upgrade to a boxed OS, do we need to pay again for 15 boxed OS licenses? (please show where on the site there is information about this)
Original question is available on version: ru https://qube-soft.com/ crm erp onebox qubesoft внедрение аналитика 1с интегратор

Answers:

Check for confirmation...
09.02.2022, 14:05
Original comment available on version: ru

1. 2-3h
2. no, you can convert your licenses for 150 USD each into OS keys
Also keep in mind that the last time improvements from the MVP were transferred to the OS at the beginning of October. This means that if you made improvements on this project after October 2021, then they need to be transferred to the OS (on average, it takes from 5 to 15 hours)
Why we do not transfer them ourselves, I will immediately answer - because the Systems have a different architecture and, in fact, the transfer of refinement is to code it from scratch.
10.02.2022, 09:54

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
OneBox CTO wrote:
1. 2-3h
2. no, you can convert your licenses for 150 USD each into OS keys
Also keep in mind that the last time improvements from the MVP were transferred to the OS at the beginning of October. This means that if you made improvements on this project after October 2021, then they need to be transferred to the OS (on average, it takes from 5 to 15 hours)
Why we do not transfer them ourselves, I will immediately answer - because the Systems have a different architecture and, in fact, the transfer of refinement is to code it from scratch.

Am I correct, we are just wikidating our licenses for mvp and buying new ones for os?
10.02.2022, 11:15

Roman Wozniak wrote:
Am I correct, we are just wikidating our licenses for mvp and buying new ones for os?

Not,
if you were buying new ones, then the price for them is 600USD + 150 each year of renewal.
And since you have already bought them before, you just need $150 to renew them annually. We made a loyal transition of old customers to new software
11.02.2022, 11:41

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment