1b.app
Link copied -

Please suggest https://t.me/crmibp to your friends, colleagues, Suppliers and Customers to subscribe.

Friends, you will help me a lot to develop my Telegram channel

Here's a link to it that you can share right now.

https://t.me/crmibp

As you can see, I share my developments, ideas, thoughts.

Please invite your friends, colleagues, Suppliers and Customers to subscribe.

And now the base for a quick story about the successful implementation of boxing from Gemini, that is, on the topic of the day ????

A story about streamlining business processes

Setting: A cozy coffee shop where businessmen gather to discuss their business and chat.

Main character:

Iryna, the owner of a small clothing store, who wants to improve her business.

Other heroes:

Maksym, an experienced business process management consultant;

Serhiy, owner of the web studio;

Olena, owner of a beauty salon.

Conflict: Iryna feels that her business is chaotic. She can't keep up with all the tasks, loses control over warehouse stocks and feels like she's losing customers.

Solution: Iryna meets with Maxim, who recommends that she use a system for business process management (CRM). Iryna founds a Telegram channel where she shares useful tips on CRM implementation. Thanks to the channel, she learns how to adjust the system to her needs, automate routine tasks, improve communication with clients and analyze results.

Climax: Iryna implements a CRM system in her store. She notes with joy that chaos is disappearing, and order is taking its place. It saves time, increases sales and gets more positive feedback from customers.

Conclusion: Irina's story shows that even a small store can significantly improve its work with the help of a CRM system. This is evidence that order and orderliness are key success factors in any business.

Morality:

"Chaos is the enemy of success. With a CRM system, you will be able to tame chaos and establish a clear operation of your business."
Original question is available on version: ua Вячеслав Легеза

Answers:

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment