1b.app
Link copied -

View files in progress

File preview does not open the first time.
This almost always happens, you have to click back and forth several times to view the file.
Is it fixable?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

When previewing through Google Docs - this can be. This is a problem of a third-party service - they can simply cut off the request.
01.03.2021, 17:37
Original comment available on version: ru

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Administrator wrote:

When previewing through Google Docs - this can be. This is a problem of a third-party service - they can simply cut off the request.

:(
02.03.2021, 10:03

it's just not the case. a bunch of services exist where there are no such problems, but they also use google docs.
Maybe it's some kind of problem in Boxing?
02.03.2021, 11:01

Kornev Mikhail wrote:
Maybe it's some kind of problem in Boxing?

if you argue where and what is the problem, we will solve it
for starters, you can view in the console when you try to open a preview in an iframe - what answer does Google give (you did not provide a link to the process - I have no idea where to look)
02.03.2021, 14:38

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich wrote:
if you argue where and what is the problem, we will solve it

I need everything to open the first time, and not from 4-5, that's the whole problem. I don't want to waste time and be nervous when something doesn't work when I need to do it quickly. I hope you understand. additional video in the application.
21.03.2021, 16:52

I need everything to open the first time, and not from 4-5, that's the whole problem. I don't want to waste time and be nervous when something doesn't work when I need to do it quickly.

We can't control the preview behavior of a third party service - if you look at the URLs of the pages you open, it's the third party service that opens.
To open the file the first time - you can download it and open it locally on your PC.
22.03.2021, 13:56

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich wrote:

I need everything to open the first time, and not from 4-5, that's the whole problem. I don't want to waste time and be nervous when something doesn't work when I need to do it quickly.

We can't control the preview behavior of a third party service - if you look at the URLs of the pages you open, it's the third party service that opens.
To open the file the first time - you can download it and open it locally on your PC.

Will the new system be the same?
22.03.2021, 14:28

Will the new system be the same?

I can't answer this question for you, I'm not a new product architect
22.03.2021, 14:41

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment