1b.app
Link copied -
It was necessary to change the direction of the customer's order to the outgoing process "Order to the supplier", for this, at one of the stages, automation "Change the direction of the process" was enabled - outgoing, after moving to the stage, the entire business process structure of the order to the supplier was deleted, instead of it the business process structure was copied Customer order. How so? After all, it is written that this automation changes the order from incoming to outgoing or vice versa, but should not affect the configured business process structure https://prnt.sc/vvwa63
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Hello, I don't understand what structure you are talking about.
04.12.2020, 18:53
Original comment available on version: ru

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
Hello, I don't understand what structure you are talking about.

Hello, here is the hastily restored business process structure "Order to supplier": https://prnt.sc/vvwnlj
After the automations described above, it was completely replaced by the business process structure with "Order to customer"
04.12.2020, 19:06

Probably you mixed up something. Can you make a video to confirm what happened? Most likely you just changed the BP of the process and, accordingly, all stages changed for it
04.12.2020, 19:12

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
Probably you mixed up something. Can you make a video to confirm what happened? Most likely you just changed the BP of the process and, accordingly, all stages changed for it

I have already fixed everything, and again I have no desire to conduct experiments with the current base. BPs have changed not only for one process, because all processes that were in the Orders to supplier tab, instead of stages, began to display the id of the stages that were deleted. You can easily test this bug on your test base.
04.12.2020, 19:21

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
This happened because someone imported the business process https://prnt.sc/vw1zws
05.12.2020, 00:07

Great bug. I'll go in, break my power supply and then blame OneBox for this))
08.12.2020, 18:17

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
Great bug. I'll go in, break my power supply and then blame OneBox for this))

The fact is that I did nothing but set the action "Change the direction of the process" on the PSU - outgoing. Then broke (as you say) BP. What I wrote about. You check it yourself, then say that I broke it.
10.12.2020, 10:15

Above, you were told that your employee imported the PSU settings. This means that your employee also changed the interface. His name is remarkably visible in the screenshot.
10.12.2020, 18:17

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment