1b.app
Link copied -

Evaluate Process Address Selection Refinement

We have the ability to display processes on the map
It is necessary to evaluate the refinement so that I can indicate the address on the map (for example, right-click), I have a window where I can select any process and, accordingly, this geolocation should be written to the address of the process.
Next, I need to somehow reset the received geolocation to the viber client with a message so that it is displayed as a geolocation? Can we form a link that the viber would understand and then manually send to the client?
How many hours of development will it be?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

1. So that you poke on the map and write this address to the process address + coordinates will take about 6 hours (but I don’t understand why. You can just write the address from the autocomplete to the process address and the geolocation will be automatically determined there)
2. The action to send the geolocation of the process address to viber will take 5h.
30.11.2020, 17:40
Original comment available on version: ru

OK
on point 1 - it's just like a Wishlist, that there may be a house somewhere and we don't know the exact address; it's more convenient in this case to poke on the map and so that we get the address from the point where we poke
on point 2 - this is not necessarily an action, I just need to get a link that I can drop into viber or telegram and by clicking on which my cards will open on my phone
example
I click on the map in google
i have a link
I can drop it anywhere and when I click on the link, I open either the link (if on a PC) or maps if on the phone
Here we can somehow get this link and so that it is written in some line that I could copy?
01.12.2020, 09:32

I can in some action make variables x y instead of which the longitude and latitude from the process will be substituted. In viber, you can throw a message like "geoposition", for this you need to send a special. request with these coordinates. If you don't need it and you want to form the link yourself, adding variables with the longitude and latitude of the process address to any action will take 1 hour.
01.12.2020, 09:49

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment