1b.app
Link copied -

The product came from the outlet (ROZETKA), but from 3 products that were in the order, the outlet only came in 2

Answers:

This means that at the time of creating the order, we did not receive this product as in the list of process products from the API outlet
11.11.2020, 09:56
Original comment available on version: ru

Куприян Владислав Валерьевич
Baza.cn.ua / Integrator (FOP Kupriyan)

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
This means that at the time of creating the order, we did not receive this product as in the list of process products from the API outlet

That is, write on this issue on the TP sockets, is it their fault (I can refer to your words)?
11.11.2020, 14:29

You don't have proofs for this, neither do I. We do not record logs of what the socket gives us at one time or another
11.11.2020, 14:38

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
You don't have proofs for this, neither do I. We do not record logs of what the socket gives us at one time or another

Can you somehow knock on the api to the outlet for this order and see if it gives out 2 goods or 3, if it gives out 2, then I will write to the outlet?
11.11.2020, 15:45

now it is not available, you are issuing api sockets. Perhaps it is already closed there or in some kind of status that is not given back
11.11.2020, 16:15

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
now it is not available, you are issuing api sockets. Perhaps it is already closed there or in some kind of status that is not given back

I posted a problem on TP they write "Please submit your API request."
Can you provide an example of a request for which you want to receive an order?
11.11.2020, 21:17

options
'type' => 1, 'created_from' => 'Date', 'expand' => 'user,delivery,purchases,payment_type_name'
via the link https://api.seller.rozetka.com.ua/orders/search
12.11.2020, 09:56

Here again there was a problem on the new order
Here is the order https://baza.cn.ua/admin/customorder/order/27061/edit/
There are 6 products in the outlet https://prnt.sc/vhvfe4
3 goods went into the box https://prnt.sc/vhvft3 (now we will add it manually) since we need to make a reserve and work with the order
How to solve a problem ?
12.11.2020, 11:29

don't add items yet. Can I delete this order in order to look at the new one will delay 6 products or 3? Api now gives away 6 pieces
12.11.2020, 11:35

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
don't add items yet. Can I delete this order in order to look at the new one will delay 6 products or 3? Api now gives away 6 pieces

The manager has already added products
The order cannot be deleted, since work is already underway on it and reserves have been put down
I changed the external process id so that the system creates a new process
Here the system has created a new process https://baza.cn.ua/admin/customorder/order/27095/edit/
It now has 6 products as it should be
Now you need to figure out why the old one had 3 https://baza.cn.ua/admin/customorder/order/27061/edit/
In the old one, I changed the external id from "474913801" to "474913801+1" so that the system would create a new one
Why does boxing do this?
12.11.2020, 11:48

the system code does not change between action runs. Errors in the action are not ignored (if there is an error, the order will not be created at all). This means that at the time of creating the first order, the api actually gives us 3 products and then 6. To prove this, you need to put logs. This will take about an hour to complete.
12.11.2020, 12:07

Here is another error on a new order https://baza.cn.ua/admin/customorder/order/27138/history/?systemchange=1&fil...
There are 3 products in the outlet, 1 came to the box
What is going on, what can be done to solve the bug / problem ???
(I only ask you not to write that let's do a revision of the logging, it's stupid to solve a bug, you need to do a revision)
12.11.2020, 16:31

I showed you above that if you delete the process, a new one is created correctly. This means that the bug is not on the side of boxing. You also have a solution. What else is required of me?
12.11.2020, 16:44

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
I showed you above that if you delete the process, a new one is created correctly. This means that the bug is not on the side of boxing. You also have a solution. What else is required of me?

OK, I wrote sockets on the TP, I'm waiting for OS from them
12.11.2020, 16:57

Kupriyan Vladislav Valerievich
Baza.cn.ua / Integrator (FOP Kupriyan) wrote:

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:

OK, I wrote sockets on the TP, I'm waiting for OS from them

I received a response from the TP outlet, they checked everything and said "Most likely the problem is on your side. There are no logs for your orders, everything works correctly for us."
What are we going to do what options are there to solve the problem (without modifications)?
12.11.2020, 22:06

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
the system code does not change between action runs. Errors in the action are not ignored (if there is an error, the order will not be created at all). This means that at the time of creating the first order, the api actually gives us 3 products and then 6. To prove this, you need to put logs. This will take about an hour to complete.
13.11.2020, 11:00

Without modification, this problem is not solved. Solution cost 1 hour. What is not clear?
13.11.2020, 13:20

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
Without modification, this problem is not solved. Solution cost 1 hour. What is not clear?

Unclear solution approach
Described similar errors orders 3 times, received a response from the outlet that everything is correct
The result of paying money
I thought you were interested in everything working correctly
13.11.2020, 13:47

I also gave you an indirect proof that everything is fine on our part. You delete the process - the new one tightens correctly. This means everything is working properly on our end.
13.11.2020, 13:55

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
I also gave you an indirect proof that everything is fine on our part. You delete the process - the new one tightens correctly. This means everything is working properly on our end.

You are just an optimist :)
I'm not so confident in boxing, it seems to me that he went dumb somewhere, it's just that no one wants to look for reasons
I will then monitor until one thing is clear that this happens with orders that have more than 1 product
13.11.2020, 14:28

Another problem with the order https://baza.cn.ua/admin/customorder/order/27402/edit/
There are 12 products in the outlet, 4 came to the box
Complete crap, the outlet claims that everything is OK with them
It seems to me that the integration was done on one product and did not take into account all the factors
17.11.2020, 09:57

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment